"All-In"Submitted by Nick1776 on Thu, 01/31/2008 - 20:21
Super Tuesday Media-Blitz
2/1 - 2/3 = Donate and Canvass
2/4 = Media-Blitz
2/5 = Vote
All-In! Time to bet all of our chips
Goal: To give the Ron Paul campaign the ammunition it needs in order to have a huge "Media-Blitz" on Monday. This upcoming Monday will be, by far, the most important media day of the Ron Paul campaign.
* 100,000+ Donations (Fri-Sunday), donate each day. 100,000+ donations in one weekend will raise a lot of awareness and a ton of money.
* Support www.fiftyoneyears.com
* Support www.libertytax08.com
* Donate directly to the campaign at www.ronpaul2008.com
(Please, let's make it a 3-day event. Goal: 100,000+ donations.)
* Become a Precinct Leader and Canvass, now. 25,000 needed by Sunday.
* Meetup Groups (100,000), do what Meetup groups do. Canvass and work hard.
* Banner and Sign Blitz
* Speak to your family and friends about Congressman Paul.
* Vote online: Visit media and polling websites.
* Radio Talk Shows: Call in. Raise awareness.
* Local Media: Email / Contact.
* Local Newspaper: Reach out - Email.
* Mainstream Media (MSM): Reach out - Email / Contact. Be heard.
By combining these three areas we can create a platform, of sorts, that the campaign can use on "Media-Blitz" Monday. Also, by Monday we?ll have the 4th quarter donation results for all of the Republicans, plus the caucus results from Maine. All of this leads to positive news and feedback for Congressman Paul on ?Media-Blitz? Monday.
Now, more then ever, is the time to show our support for Congressman Paul. Please, do what you can.
Now is the Time. www.ronpaul2008.com