Why you should move to Shanghai to teach EnglishSubmitted by meowmixeater on Sat, 07/12/2014 - 04:55
I am sorry if this is against the rules. I read through them and didnt see anything prohibiting a post like this so if it is against the rules dont banish me, just let me know and i wont do it again.
As some of you already know, I am a New Jersey resident living abroad in Shanghai. Currently my boss is looking for some native English speakers to help teach kindergarten English.
1st let me tell you the #1 reason u should move to Shanghai.
1. The girls. Not only are they 10x hotter than the girls in the US, they all desperately want foreign boys as their boyfriend. If you are Caucasian you will have hot girls staring at you and lusting over you everywhere you go. Getting a girlfriend is as easy as saying hi to one of them.
If you have no social life in America, come to Shanghai and you won't have that problem anymore. You will meet tons of people who want to be your friend or gf without lifting a finger and almost everyone speaks English well enough that you dont have to invest the time to learn Chinese before you come. I still dont know much mandarin and ive been here 2 years.
The other reasons why you should move...
2. The US economy sucks and you cant get a decent job anywhere. You can work part time and make way more than enough money to not only live but travel around China and do just about anything because everything here is so cheap! $2.50 for a full meal at mcdonalds!
3. Exploring new places youve never been and learning a new culture you never experienced.
4. It looks great on your resume to say you worked in Shanghai.
5. This job is so easy you can do it with your eyes closed and have the money you need to pay off all your college debt quickly while still having a ton of fun.
6. They will pay for the airfare.
7. No experience required.
so now if your interested go on your smartphone and get the app "wechat" and add me "wizzletoff". If wechat dont work for you get "qq international" and add me "2912046771". You can talk freely to me through the app using text or voice and ill tell you more about the job.
I pinky promise that my next post will have a more liberty-related topic. =)