Why are people here so anti Smudge Pot?Submitted by Smudge Pot on Wed, 07/16/2014 - 04:09
I mean if it's not totally obvious:
1. Smudge pots are first of all very ugly and dirty vessels and no person with a normal concern for hygene would even consider touching one.
2. Smudge pots almost always burn something which is an act of destruction in itself but it almost always stinks and nobody wants one around.
3. Smudge pots are occasionally usefull but nobody wants to admit it.
4. Smudge pots seem like they make no effort to like you but rather are unpleasant inputs into your normally scheduled wonderful life.
5. It might even be said that if you have a smudge pot or even like them, there's something suspect about you and we shall look at you askance.
NOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT ASKANCE IS OR DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN THAT TO YOUR DEAF AND DUMB AND INSENSATE AND BRUTAL POST NEOLITHIC AZZES or have I made my point?
You have the option to neg me, shut up or elaborate on what I have already predetermined is a lame and self defensive response.