rEVOLutionary Advertising CorpsSubmitted by C_T_CZ on Tue, 08/12/2014 - 10:17
Hi Daily Paul Friends,
As you know, I’ve shared a lot of information with you regarding rEVOLutionary ads & my experiments using Google Adwords as a low cost mechanism to promote the cause of Liberty. No doubt, at least a few of you thought about what it would be like to run your own online ads. Maybe for some, it is within your budget to consider something like $10 or $15 a month to try online advertising. For you people who can consider it, here’s my pitch:
In the past, we’ve all felt the frustration and anger caused by media misrepresenting or ignoring Liberty minded candidates. We all know The Establishment has gamed the system to render it impossible for some candidates to get any kind of fair treatment. Our message of Liberty is frequently ignored. It would be foolish for us to expect any different treatment from the MSM in 2016. Therefore it’s important we include in our portfolio of activism, methods which work independently of the MSM.
Employing rEVOLutionary ads does not equalize the playing field versus main stream media big ad buys. But it does put you in the game in a very unique and personal way, and gives every Liberty Movement activist an equal shot at carrying their own customized message of Liberty directly to the people, independently of the MSM.
I will be in the game in 2016, and if you are interested and serious, I’ll help you get in the game too. I started a Meetup group called rEVOLutionary Advertising Corps, and I’m recruiting members. The purpose of this group is to zealously and without reservation promote Liberty candidates, causes, and concerns through independent online advertising.
I’ll help you start your online advertising campaigns if you don’t have any already. We’ll use desktop sharing and online meetings to get you advertising in campaigns of your interest in no time. In return, I expect to assemble and regularly collaborate with motivated Liberty loving people who share an interest in activism through online marketing, and want to work together to develop a technical expertise in this area.
Together, the Rev Ad Corps will
* collaborate on and independently run Liberty focused online advertising campaigns;
* develop strategies and document best practices for online grassroots advertising;
* broadly investigate and evaluate all online advertising platforms and technologies for grassroots use;
* periodically share results with the Liberty movement at large to encourage grassroots participation;
Hopefully, that sounds fantastic to you. But there are some obligations as well.
The Rev Ad Corps expects
* members will make themselves available for monthly 1 hour online meetings on days & times agreeable to the members (currently 4th Thursday in every month);
* members will already have basic computer literacy & skills, and are agreeable to creating adwords accounts and learning how to create and manage online campaigns;
* the members will fund their own campaigns at a level they can comfortably sustain over the long term (expect around $10 - $15 a month, but will vary for everyone);
* the members have no obligation to each other regarding any specific campaigns, but will thoughtfully consider the cumulative effects of combined strategies;
* the members will not take outside money to run their campaigns (to ensure no FEC problems);
* the members will not coordinate campaigns in cooperation, consultation or concert with, or at the request or suggestion of, a candidate, a candidate’s authorized committee or their agents, or a political party committee or its agents. (again to ensure no FEC violations);
If all this sounds interesting and you are comfortable with the expectations above, I warmly invite you to join this meet up group:
And even if you don’t join the meet up, I appreciate a +1 to this post to reflect your support of grassroots, independent Liberty friendly advertising.
I have six campaigns for immediate consideration, which will make up the basis for our first discussions and campaigns. Of course, other ideas can certainly be raised - that’s the whole point of this new collaboration :)
1) Adrian Wyllie: Objective: Increase name recognition for Libertarian candidate for Governor in Florida. Scope: 1 State.
2) Tisha Casida - Objective: Increase name recognition for Independent candidate for US House in Colorado. Scope: 1 Congressional District.
3) Gary Johnson: Objective: Increase public awareness & visibility to lawsuit over non inclusion in presidential debates lawsuit. Scope: National
4) Rand Paul: Objective: Promote links to positive news stories and videos as they arise. Scope: National
5) Anti-Hillary: Objective: Promote links to negative news stories and videos as they arise. Scope: National
6) Daily Paul: Objective: Advertise original Daily Paul content, promote Amazon affiliate link as method to donate. Scope: Global