What's better than Ron Paul in the White House?Submitted by Citizendave on Sat, 02/16/2008 - 22:44
15 days ago..:
The NEW YORK TIMES WIRES intentionally lied, saying Ron Paul was an ex-congressman. No accident.
These enemy wire services are agents of Socialism and supply 90% of all stories in newspapers, radio and TV with a paternalistic, big-government slant. Elections may not be won without their cooperation.
However, they are a sitting duck and we hold a big, big competitive shotgun.
~After a long train of abuses and usurpations it is right and proper that we now overthrow this 4th branch of government and institute new media services.
Replace the AP and NYTimes wire services with our own? Ha! Nobody noticed, but the machinery of their destruction is already assembled.
Call it Unregulated Press or UP for short. I've reserved www.unregulatedpress.com for this purpose. I can't run it due to contractual obligations and have no agenda other than I'd insist it be run by people I trust.
So how do we cripple the main stream media and why can we only do it now?
We have 107,000 Ron Paul meetup members with video cameras and cel phones all over the world, ready to help us report the news, that's how. Nobody has that kind of a network. A year from now the lists will be old and the fervor waned. That is why it has to be done now!
We can offer syndicated wire services for half the price because we use Wikipedia style volunteer reporters, and rely on electronic communications not available until just recently, instead of offices and paperwork. We can do better stories faster, because we are totally unwired, smarter than they are, outnumber them and are powered by "Truth, Justice and the American Way".
They don't stand a chance against us. We don't stand a chance without it. The Libertarian party has been unable to get a toehold in the public eye for 27 long years because a sympathetic media is required and the intrenched media is paid agent of the enemy. I heard Harry Browne say it himself with my own ears.
We must simultaneously:
1. Begin a business structure by making Ron Paul meetup leaders, or alternates, into pro-tem Bureau Chiefs right now. (a volunteer would be needed to forward a copy of this to meetup group leaders and follow up with phone call solicitations)
2. Use our 107,000 meetup members and Ron Paul data lists to raise startup funds NOW. (a volunteer is needed to start up fundraising, online and otherwise, and another to be treasurer)
3. Invite those same 107,000+ members to inventory their assets like video cameras, writing ability, etc. into an online myspace style bio to be placed at Unregulatedpress.com (Volunteer needed)
4. Construct this you tube style web site so that members can upload stories, stills and videos into searchable catagories for rebroadcasting and fax forwarding to local newspapers, radio, and TV stations across the world. It may be that we could just tie existing meetup pages together...(volunteer needed) Make training videos(volunteer needed). Classes might be made available from Bureau Chiefs.
"This is Trixie Casanova for The Unregulated Press"
6. 80% of stories must be non-political so that the newspapers, etc. become accustomed to, and reliant upon our service for everything. Each reporter must complete 4 pothole swallowed up the baby carriage stories before being allowed a "political" story on home schooling, for example.
Coverage of major accidents, hurricanes, floods etc. gets our foot in the door. Political stories from a responsible self-ownership perspective broadcast to the world using their newsprint and their transmitter is the payoff.
7. Market articles and video to established lists of media outlets worldwide. Proceeds will be used for expansion, evolution and intrenchment of the organization.
8.Get deserving political candidates, regardless of party affiliation, elected at will.
"The art of concentrating strength at one point, forcing a breakthrough, rolling up and securing the flanks on either side, and then penetrating like lightning deep into his territory, before the enemy has time to react."
-Field Marshal Erwin Rommel