Why the HELL is Eugene Flynn trying to UNSEAT Ron Paul in his district??Submitted by NotOverYet on Fri, 05/16/2008 - 01:08
UPDATE: I TONED DOWN MY MESSAGE A BIT. I checked the TX-LP website and it seems They do not endorse this moron's actions. I appologise to the TX LP. This is an individual act
Okay before I go sleep. Ill leave this question and hope for good answers by morning.
I noticed this last night & IM NOW SERIOUSLY PISSED & WILL FIND A HARD TIME SLEEPING SINCE I REMEMBERED THIS CRAP!
Why the heck is a libertarian candidate running against Ron Paul for his Congressional seat?
Why the Heck is he to unseat the only True Conservative from his seat while he made their party famous?(Yes before Ron Paul I never heard of this party & if it wasnt for him I probably never wouldve heard of it)
Even the Democrats arent doing that. They wont even bother.
Yes he has very little chance to win but you never know. Also its kind of a smack in the face of Ron Paul and his supporters.
Im really disgusted and sick to the stomach.
So now Chris Peden is gone and Ron Paul has to waste more money to campaign because of this turd whos trying to make fame like Peed In
Although most Libertarians support Ron Paul I just realized that "Some" Libertarians are their own worst enemy!
Eugene J. Flynn (L)
Internet Excerpt on why Flynn is running against the Good Doctor.
Want to know why?
Because Flynn wants To open the borders for Illegal Immigration and provide more jobs for Illegals.
What a douchebag dips***
According to the Libertarian Party of Texas, Flynn tried to run against Paul as a Libertarian in 2006, but party members chose not to nominate a candidate against the Lake Jackson Republican at their spring convention.
Wes Benedict, executive director of the Texas party, said in an e-mail that he expects to be blasted “over this,” meaning Flynn’s challenge…
Benedict quoted Flynn as saying: “I agree with Ron Paul about 80 percent of the time. The problem is the other 20 percent is the most important to me, that is, immigration. … Ron Paul offers no way to allow those illegally in the U.S. to get right with the law. Instead he wants to spend more and more money to create bigger bureaucracies to secure our borders to protect us from needed workers.”
Contacted by e-mail Thursday, Flynn said; “We need a guest worker program NOW! One way to help get it is to defeat the (immigration) restrictionists such as Ron Paul.” He noted that as the party’s nominee for chief justice of the Texas Supreme Court in 2002, he drew 80,185 votes, just under 2 percent, statewide.