If Only There Was A Daily Paul FilterSubmitted by davidinliberty on Wed, 05/28/2008 - 13:37
I love this sight, but man sometimes I wish I could filter it by subject, or some other .
In my ideal world, i would filter out every article that meets the following criteria:
1. Any post that advances a 9/11 conspiracy theory
- it's not that I believe the government story, but jeez you guys are annoying.
2. Any post that bashes a 9/11 truther
- you guys are even more annoying. why can't you just leave them alone? why do you care that they are "stupid" or "wasting their time?" do you really think I'm so dumb that i'll be duped by them into believing all their rhetoric? i can think for myself thank you very much.
3. Any post that involves a cat-fight between two daily paulers trying to prove that the other one is a troll.
- if i want that kind of garbage entertainment, i'll watch Flavor of Love. it's way funnier. your little spats are just pathetic and tragic.
4. ######______&&&&&Any post that uses some goofy special character to get my attention)))))*******@@@@@
5. Any post where an article is provided in full text, rather than with a summary, a quote, and a link.
6. Any post that whines about other posters being annoying.
7. Any post related to Bob f'n Barr. Really, who gives a shit?
8. Any post that proposes a ridiculous alliance with some Democrat-flavor-of-the-day, be it Obama or Edwards or Kucinich or Gravel, etc etc
9. Any post that proposes the theory that the global warming debate is over.
- sorry folks, i know you think your cause is worthy but you sound like the Catholics of the Dark Ages running around telling us that all knowledge is already learned.
10. Any post that claims that global warming is a hoax
- maybe, maybe not
What would that leave me with? Oh, I don't know, but it would make surfing the Internet at work much more enjoyable.