0 votes

Yousef al Otaiba, has reassured American officials that its purchase of Citibank will not be used to exert political pressure on

"The energy, financial and political woes that grip the U.S. signal a decisive shift in world power, mocking the liberal delusion that Barack Obama or John McCain can return American prestige and power to its pre-Bush year 2000 nirvana," he wrote. "There is no such nirvana. There is instead a new reality: the greatest transfer of income in human history [and] the rise of a new breed of wealthy autocracies that cripple U.S. hopes of dominating the global system and demands on the U.S. to make fresh compromises in a world where power is rapidly being diversified."

Things seem to be happening at hyper-speed

Comment viewing options

UAE Ambassador to the US, Yousef Al Otaiba ordering Prostitutes

> From: "Tracy Reed"
> To:
> Subject: Tracy's Girls
> Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:57:56 -0400
> Dear Josef:
> Thanks for speaking with me today, I am sorry that you had such problems
> with Kaitlyn. Like I said, I have had a similar situation as well.
> The girls on my website that are available are:
> Amber Easton
> Angela Taylor
> Jennifer Corbin
> Jessica Conseco (Former Wife of Jose Conseco)
> Jessica Difeo
> Lorrie Stewart
> Michelle McCurry
> Paula LaRocca
> Rhonda Adams
> Shauna Sand
> Stacy Rogers
> Suzanne Stokes
> Veronica Becerra
> Yvette Lopez
> Just to let you know Kaitlyn went on and on about how good looking you were
> to a couple of my very close girls and these two girls are dying to work
> with you, they are very close to me.
> Let me know if there is an interest. I can send them to you in your country
> or wait until you are in the US. They both have passports. Also, I have
> just acquired Deanna Merryman (Former Playmate and Mystique Model), and
> Heidi Mark, you can see her at www.heidimarkland.com, as well as a couple of
> others.
> Please let me know what we can do.
> Tracy
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Yousef Al Otaiba"
> To:
> Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 8:19 PM
> Subject: RE: Tracy's Girls
> > Tracy,
> >
> > I'm having trouble accessing your site for some reason, could you send me
> > some pics of the rest of the girls on that list when you get a chance
> > please.
> > Thanks.
> > Yousef
> From: "Tracy Reed"
> To: "Yousef Al Otaiba"
> Subject: Re: Tracy's Girls
> Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 22:34:25 -0400
> Dear Yousef,
> Thanks and I sincerely apologize. We rec over 8 million hits within the
> past couple of weeks as Carmella DeCecare made Playmate of the Year. Plus
> two of my other girls appeared on the cover of Book of Lingerie and other
> Playboy specials.
> Sorry, here are the addiional photos of the girls, they are named.
> You can go to Stacy Rogers site at www.stacyrogers.com and
> www.yvettelopez.com as well I do believe, here are the additional photos.
> Sorry and keep trying we are trying to move the website to another server.
> Tracy
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Yousef Al Otaiba"
> To:
> Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 4:39 PM
> Subject: Re: names
> > Tracy,
> >
> > Can you please confirm which is the account and which is the routing
> > numbers.
> > Thanks.
> > Yousef
> > P.S Kaitllyn's money went out today
> > From: "Tracy Reed"
> > To: "Yousef Al Otaiba"
> > Subject: Re: names
> > Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 12:52:45 -0400
> > Yousef,
> >
> > It was so very good to hear from you. And, am excited to work with you
> in
> > the future. Paula is the first suggestion I would make to you as you like
> > Brunettes. Don't forget your wish list.
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Yousef Al Otaiba"
> > To:
> > Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2004 11:23 AM
> > Subject: names
> > > Tracy,
> > >
> > > The names I'm initially interested in are the following:
> > >
> > > 1. Jennifer Korbin
> > > 2. Jessica Difeo
> > > 3. Jessica Conseco
> > > 4. Paula LaRocca
> > > 5. Veronica Becerra
> > >
> > > These are in no particular order.
> > >
> > > Have you ever seen Jessica Conseco? The reason I'm asking is that I
> > think
> > > thats a pretty old picture so I was just wondering if she still looks
> > liike
> > > that.
> > >
> > > When you get a chance, send me your accont details and I'll transfer
> some
> > > money to your account.
> > >
> > >
> > > Yousef
> > >
> > >
> >
At a time when Secretary of State Clinton is speaking out against the Trafficking of women into prostitution and the importance of women’s rights, are we giving the UAE and its Ambassador a pass? Politicians, it seems now on a daily basis are being caught with their hands in the ever present cookie jar of marital infidelity. This is not an extra marital affair. This is organized prostitution. A punishable offense by law. Is the FBI investigating this? Is the State Department?

SAME SAME

It is the same old wealthy breed ,they are in over their heads & know it...This is their answer..NWO
you-no

lol How ironic this is from a Israeli news source

AIPAC is the one bankrupting this country.

============================

Glen Beck -- An Exposed Enemy:
Glenn Beck Supports NAFTA and taking your job:

Good read

We are being sold out by most of our elected officials, the treasury and the federal reserve.

yeah but the crazy part is......

"They" don't even know if we are a good risk at basement fire sale prices.

I doubt that. They could be

I doubt that. They could be using this to scope up US property for pennies on the dollar.

CommissiononPresidentialDebates
NationalBallotAccess
NOTA
BlackBoxVoting

"But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution. The Constitution it is true, is a compact, but he is not a party to it."

I'm not sure how comfortable

I'm not sure how comfortable I feel with his assurances. This gentleman a former confidant of UAE Ambassador Yousef Al Otaiba lays bare the fact that the UAE government knows prostitution and human trafficking run rampant within their borders and that they welcome it.

“At first glance the UAE is reminiscent of a European style country set in the Middle East, but there is a sub culture of Arab society in both Abu and Dubai enveloped in prostitution, human trafficking, and the defining of a person solely by their financial worth,” Paschal said.

These two articles are both insightful and appalling.

I am disgusted as a United States citizen that such a man who is allegedly connected with an organized crime based prostitution ring and white slavery would be involved in negotiating a nuclear proliferation deal with Obama.