FBI's Anthrax Media Strategy ExplainedSubmitted by Galileo on Wed, 08/06/2008 - 20:22
FBI's Anthrax Media Strategy Explained
1) After seven years, the FBI is unable to find out who mailed the deadly anthrax.
2) The deadly anthrax came from a government lab.
3) Sherlock Holmes said; "Once you have eliminated everything that is impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
4) The FBI leaks alleged circumstantial evidence and rumors to the mass media that points to Dr. Ivins' guilt.
5) Since this was a highly sophisticated crime that no one else could have possibly done, most people will believe, by process of elimination, that Dr. Irvins is guilty.
6) The FBI is counting on a majority of the people to hear only what the FBI is leaking, and not read the good investigative stories that demonstrate Dr. Ivins is innocent.
7) If the intelligentsia of the United States cannot absolutely prove Dr. Ivins is innocent, based on what they've read, the FBI is counting on the intelligentsia to use their lack of proof as an excuse to do nothing.
8) Enough investigative stories have already appeared that prove Dr. Ivins is innocent, if you connect the dots.
9) If we, the American intelligentsia, connect the dots, an act, we can demonstrate to the American people that Dr. Ivins is innocent.
10) If Dr. Ivins is innocent, then who is guilty?
11) "Once you have eliminated everything that is impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
12) Only an insider from the executive branch of the federal government, someone not subject to FBI investigation, could have perpetrated the deadly anthrax attacks in coordination with the war on terror.
Bruce Ivins: The Movie Anthrax mystery: the FBI/media narrative is laughable – and sinister
by Justin Raimondo
February 1999: Classified CIA Report Discusses Responses to an Anthrax Attack through the Mail
Refutation of New Alleged Anthrax Evidence
The media is reporting new "evidence" against Dr. Ivins today. None of the new alleged evidence addresses these facts:
1) All the people who were testing the anthrax letters had custody of the special strain used, including the FBI and the people at Dr. Ivins' lab who were helping the FBI with the investigation.
2) Dr. Ivins has been cooperating with the anthrax investigation for 7 years, passed polygraphs, and answered every question the FBI asked.
3) Dr. Ivins wasn't in New Jersey the day the letters were mailed, nor does he have a motive. Nor did he have custody of dry anthrax, nor the equipment to make it, or the technical training.
4) The media is just repeating bullshit from the FBI looking for a scapegoat.
5) The real people of interest should be Dick Cheney and the FBI. Cheney and his staff were taking Cipro a week before the "surprise" anthrax attacks occurred.
MORE ANTHRAX NEWS
The FBI's New Anthrax Evidence
FBI said to have stalked Ivins' family
Published: Wednesday August 6, 2008
Colonel Anderson Refutes False Allegations Against Dr. Ivins
Anthrax Gone Viral: Roundup 8-5-08
Anthrax Vaccine -- posts by Meryl Nass, M.D.
Wash. Post: Cheney's Staff Given Anthrax Vaccine Week Before Anthrax Attacks
White House Mail Machine Has Anthrax
Why were White House aides given cipro weeks before the anthrax attacks, and why "on the night of the Sept. 11 attacks, [did] the White House Medical Office dispense Cipro to staff accompanying Vice President Dick Cheney as he was secreted off to the safety of Camp David"? [Washington Post, 10/23/2001]
Why, if Cheney was given cipro on the night of the 9/11 attacks, was he allegedly "convinced that he had been subjected to a lethal dose of anthrax" on October 18, and that this fear is what led him to seek refuge in "undisclosed locations" and thereafter support an array of hard-line tactics against suspected terrorists? [Jane Mayer, The Dark Side, 2008]
Which "high government official" told Richard Cohen to take cipro prior to the anthrax attacks (it wasn't a "source" who did so, since Cohen didn't write about it and apparently never intended to; it was just someone high up in Government passing along a helpful tip to a media friend) [Richard Cohen, Slate, March 18, 2008]
STILL MORE ANTHRAX NEWS
FBI used aggressive tactics in anthrax probe
By PETE YOST
Scientists Question FBI Probe On AnthraxIvins Could Not Have Been Attacker, Some Say
By Joby Warrick, Marilyn W. Thompson and Aaron C. Davis
Washington Post Staff Writers Sunday, August 3, 2008; Page A01
Scientist’s Suicide Linked to Anthrax Inquiry
By SCOTT SHANE and ERIC LICHTBLAU
Published: August 2, 2008
911 Plotters Bury the Evidence of Anthrax as their Follow-up Punch
by Michael Green
Aug. 3, 2008
How Solid Is the Anthrax Evidence?
Tuesday, Aug. 05, 2008
By AMANDA RIPLEY AND MASSIMO CALABRESI
Exclusive: Government's Purported 'Anthrax Killer' Was a Registered DemocratParty Affiliation of the Now-Deceased Bruce Ivins, as Confirmed by His Local County Board of Elections, Adds Yet Another Curious Question to the Increasingly Troubling Investigation into the Post-9/11 Terrorist Attacks on American Soil...
-- Brad Friedman
Bruce Ivins Wasn't the Anthrax Culprit
By RICHARD SPERTZEL
August 5, 2008
Sunday Aug. 3, 2008 07:26 EDT
Journalists, their lying sources, and the anthrax investigation
(Updated below - Update II - Update III - Update IV)
Anthrax Article Archive
Anthrax - the gateway toxin to 9/11 conspiracy theories!
Was Bruce Ivins the anthrax killer?
by Justin Raimondo
Don't believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy? Well, I suggest you read up on the Anthrax case, its the gateway drug to the 9/11 Truth movement.