Ron Paul Nation to Bob Barr : "You Just Don't Get It" and "A Lesson in Blowback".Submitted by stormshadowdivx on Thu, 09/11/2008 - 13:45
The Ron Paul Nation was willing to look past your terrible Neocon voting record. We were willing (alot of us) to vote for you because your rhetoric was backing up Ron Paul. But alas you can preach about Liberty all you want, cause you still don't get it. The point of the news conference was to point out to the American people that the election system was horribly flawed and that the two party system was essentially one. Ron Paul was trying to bring the 3rd party candidates to stand united about these things even though they have many idealogical differences. Here was a press conference that would help shed light on this dark situation...you even had an opportunity to speak to a wider audience....and you bailed because you didn't want to dilute your candidacy? Ron Paul was not endorsing socialists, theocrats, or liberitarianism; as usual he was endorsing freedom and not tyranny. You missed the whole point and came off as a backstabber and someone who is not dependable. Your excuse and actions are lame at best and what was the benefit/cost ratio?
- most likely it cost the Liberatarian party at least a million votes.
- most likley puts your party back in a negative light among the powerful RP Nation funding resource.
- you lost credibility and reliability among millions of conservatives
- and what effect do you think it will have on Ron Paul's opinion of you?
- Think your name will come up more in his interviews and speeches...I doubt it.
We call it blowback and it shows that hasty decisions are usually bad decisions.
You made a bad political move...blowback is a bitch...trust us..
Anyone interested in starting a Liberty Party for the Future?
Sign me up....
Keep the Faith Ron Paul Nation!!!
We shall Overcome!!