It's Time to RetaliateSubmitted by MrMountainBikeRacer on Fri, 09/26/2008 - 19:22
After the past week, it should be obvious who owns, runs and controls the US government. It's not the Congress or even
the Executive Branch - It's the Big Banks! Who initiated this $700B taxpayer bailout? Henry Paulson and his buddies at
the Big Banks. So what can we do to retaliate? As of today, I will no longer be using my GM Mastercard since I discovered
that it is ultimately owned by Citigroup. Sure I won't be getting my GM discount points any more, but Citigroup won't benefit
from the fees paid by merchants. Here are some things we can all do:
1. Stop using your credit cards. No more fees to the Big Banks.
2. Reduce your credit card usage. Use cash whenever possible.
3. Close all your accounts at the Big Banks. Move your money to Community Banks or Credit Unions.
4. Pay off your loans and mortgages. This will reduce the total amount of interest paid to the Banks.
5. Keep your deposits as low as possible. They can't loan your money out to others.
6. Keep lots of cash at home, not in the Bank.
7. Buy food, gold, silver, guns and ammo, and other survival necessities.
8. Help me figure out specifically which big financial firms to target and boycott them.
9. Spread the word. We can crush them before they can get their bailout passed by their puppets in Congress.