No Sheriff Left BehindSubmitted by Njon on Mon, 04/13/2009 - 22:43
For those of you looking to help restore our Constitutional republic at the state and local level, here's a terrific project. This concept has been discussed on this forum before; see http://www.dailypaul.com/node/48675 & http://www.dailypaul.com/node/88424 & http://www.dailypaul.com/node/86899 for examples.
Richard Mack is the former sheriff of Graham County, Arizona, and an ardent defended of the Constitution. In 1997, he and another sheriff defeated the Clinton administration before the U.S. Supreme Court in regard to the Brady Bill.
Sheriff Mack recently released a new booklet titled "The County Sheriff: America's Last Hope." Sheriff Mack shows that the sheriff is the supreme law enforcement authority in his/her county, even trumping federal agents and possessing the power to arrest federal officials that defy the sheriff's orders. The sheriff can also kick federal agencies out of the county entirely, meaning he/she can show the IRS, ATF, etc. to the door. Check out this information explaining the concept:
1. Sheriff Mack on Alex Jones' radio show (February 11, 2009): http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4FD5601D743911D6
2. Sheriff Mack on Alan Stang's radio show (March 6, 2009): http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7E98E3AB3A039A65
3. Sheriff Mack on Jason Bermas' radio show (April 6, 2009): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0no8Zbp-YQ
Sheriff Mack indicated in this interview that he spoke with Dr. Paul recently.
4. Alan Stang's recent column about powers of the sheriff (March 20, 2009): http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan192.htm
5. An older article (January 30, 2008): http://constitutionallawenforcementassoc.blogspot.com/2008/0...
Many sheriffs aren't even aware of the powers they possess. Sheriff Mack's goal is to get his new booklet to every sheriff in America in order to educate them about this and urge them to stand up for we the people against tyranny. Sound like it could work? Well, then let's make sure it does.
Sheriff Mack's official website is http://www.sheriffmack.com/ and there are two primary ways to help the effort. The first is to order a copy of "The County Sheriff: America's Last Hope" and send it to your sheriff along with a letter, then e-mail Sheriff Mack to make sure he knows that particular sheriff has already been contacted. The other way to help is to donate to Sheriff Mack's No Sheriff Left Behind Project (details on the front page of his website) so he can print and send the booklet to as many sheriffs around the country as possible.
And in case anyone has the connections to get a good crowd, please know that Sheriff Mack is willing to travel and do rallies, so be sure to contact him if you're interested in that.
Lastly, spread the word!