C.S.A. Confederate CreedSubmitted by Misfit4Peace on Wed, 07/15/2009 - 13:31
1. Confederates are not Politically Correct and are damned proud of it.
2. Confederates do not accept the Dictatorship of the "Supposedly Offended".
3. Confederates believe that everyone has the right to be offended at times because of others' freedoms.
4. Confederates know that the government of the Confederate States of America never surrendered.
5. Confederates know that the CSA Constitution still legally stands; its not over yet!
6. Confederates know that Lincoln declared War on the South because it was anti-Federalist.
7. Confederates are anti-Federalists in favor of State's Rights and Home rule.
8. Confederates know that only 3-6% of the Southerners owned slaves and Yankees owned thousands also.
9. Confederates know that the C.S.A. freed the slaves in the South during the war of Northern aggression.
10. Confederates know the Rebel Flag never flew over a slave ship and is not a flag of slavery, nor anti-Black.
11. Confederates also know 160,000 Blacks fought for the C.S.A. as did Whites, Hispanics & Native Americans.
12. Confederates are against involuntary servitude of any type including the personal income tax.
13. Confederate are vehemently against invasion of our States by illegal immigrants.
14. Confederates believe in Freedom for Religion, prayer and the Ten Commandments in our schools.
15. Confederates know that the CSA is a Christian nation and will fight to keep it that way.
16. Confederates revere their Southern Heritage, Culture and respect Dixie’s glorious C.S.A. history.
17. Confederates do not believe in legalized abortion, euthanasia nor homosexual marriage.
18. Confederates do not believe in the U. S. Department of Education nor the United Nations.
19. Confederates do not accept the IRS, the Federal Reserve Bank nor most foreign treaties.
20. Confederates do not like Yankee managers running industry in Dixie or Scalawags controlling our States.
21. Confederates want an end to U. S. Federal Courts and Yankee occupation of their Southern Nation.
22. Confederates believe in strong State and Private Militias and the personal right to bear arms.
23. Confederates "Wave Their Rebel Flags Where They Want To and won't let anyone tell them not to."
24. Confederates are now working to RESTORE THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA.