Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (4) 97% of Terminal Cancer Patients Previously Had This Dental Procedure...
- (3) 8 Beers You Should Stop Drinking Immediately
- (3) Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore Owns Chris Hayes
- (2) Good article about Bundy & Rand Paul - Go Comment!
- (2) Rand Paul Calls Cliven Bundy a "Domestic Patriot"
- (2) Most Viewed Posts
- (2) They're not even bothering to hide the chemtrails/ geoengineering any longer.
- (1) Police beat up entire wedding party, ruin pro baseball player's career
- (1) Harry Reid invites Alex Jones for clean energy summit Las Vegas
- (1) Vaccine Failure - Over 1000 Got Mumps in NY in Last Six Months
- (1) What is the single most expensive ingredient in beer? Guess.
- (1) The True Meaning of Easter
- (1) Why did Dan Love lead his men into a Kill Zone at Bundy Ranch?
- (1) OK: Installing your own solar panels? That's gonna cost you.
- (1) Mondoweiss: Mark Halperin excommunicates Rand Paul over Israel
The Last Hour
"It’s time for Western states to take control of federal lands within their borders, lawmakers and county commissioners from Western states said at Utah’s Capitol on Friday (4-18-14).
More than 50 political leaders from nine states convened for the first time to talk about their joint goal: wresting control of oil, timber and mineral-rich lands away from the feds.
"It’s simply time," said Rep. Ken Ivory, R-West Jordan, who organized the Legislative Summit on the Transfer for Public Lands along with Montana state Sen. Jennifer Fielder. "The urgency is now."
...Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman sent a letter to Barack Obama, Department of the Interior Sec. Sally Jewell, and BLM Director Neil Kornze, laying out his position that any such action by the agency would violate the U.S. Constitution.
Obama’s storm troopers raid USA Brass in Bozeman
Armed fed raid in Montana
By Jordan Moore, KTVM Reporter, email@example.com
POSTED: 11:18 AM Mar 27 2014
UPDATED: 6:19 PM Mar 27 2014
BOZEMAN, Mont -
The FBI raided Bozeman based USA Brass Thursday morning. We were tipped off by a viewer who told us federal agents were on scene by 9a.m. Throughout the morning we saw agents from the FBI, EPA Criminal Division, and Bozeman Police come and go from the Bozeman business.
- "I saw a trash can explode."
- "So, the 2nd explosion came from a garbage barrel?"
- "Yes, I literally saw the garbage barrel explode."
Many of us choose what we eat very carefully, or at least dedicate our minimum attention to it. But when it comes to drinks, especially alcoholic beverages, we do little to make the best decisions for our health.
Here are some harmful ingredients that are commonly found in beer:
GMO Corn Syrup
High Fructose Corn Syrup
Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
& lots more!
After King was quoted as saying Rand is not capable of having an intelligent debate, the challenge was thrown down.
It's time for Rand to go after the ROT of the republican party.
Rand must realize (if he doesn't already), that his BIGGEST HURDLE to a nomination in 2016 is the REPUBLICAN PARTY ITSELF.
NOW is the time Rand - Don't let King go on major network media and slam your name like he's been doing - without consequence.
Senator Dean Heller (R-NV) objected to Reid’s description of the events in Bunkersville, Nevada, last week at Bundy’s ranch. Heller told What’s Your Point? Hosts Jeff Gillan and Amy Tarkanian, “What Senator Reid may call domestic terrorists, I call patriots. We have a very different view on this.”
Reid responded, “These people think they’re patriots, and they’re not. If they’re patriots, we’re in big trouble.”
''Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has a slight lead in another New Hampshire poll of potential 2016 Republican presidential candidates. But the poll, released on Friday, revealed that most voters are undecided, and only one percent of those surveyed have decided on a particular candidate.''
How many liberty folks on the Daily Paul are in New Hampshire?
Nevada’s senators sparred Friday on live TV in Las Vegas over the standoff between the federal government and rancher Cliven Bundy.
“What Sen. Reid may call domestic terrorists, I call patriots,” GOP Sen. Dean Heller said during the rare joint appearance on KSNV-TV. “We have a very different view on this.”
Reid said Thursday that the people involved ”who hold themselves out to be patriots, are not. They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists.”
Submitted by Simon Black via Sovereign Man blog,
In the Land of the Free, people grow up hearing a lot of things about their freedom.
You're told that you live in the freest country on the planet. You're told that other nations 'hate you' for your freedom.
And you're told that you have the most open and fair justice system in the world.