Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (12) Tree Hugging Libertarians Unknowingly Buy Pieces Of Chilean Hell 09/20/14
- (5) Elizabeth Warren dogs Ron Paul on Daily Show 01/26/12
- (4) Engineered Drought Catastrophe: Target California 09/21/14
- (4) Favorite Movie Scenes of All Time 09/21/14
- (3) The History of ISIS Beheadings: Part of the “Training Manual” of US Sponsored Syria “Pro-Democracy” Terrorists 09/19/14
- (3) What is good and does it exist? 09/21/14
- (3) This guy might should've included his first name on his campaign signs 09/20/14
- (3) SHTF: Map Of Ebola Quarantine Stations: Here’s Where They’ll Send Those Suspected of Ebola...or 08/03/14
- (2) "Under God" a NO in school, 6th graders learn how to use a strap on dildo All good! PHOTOS 09/15/14
- (2) ANOTHER building collapse...9/12/14. Did you hear about this? 09/18/14
- (1) Video: How Great Leaders Inspire Action -or- let's spread the liberty word better! 09/20/14
- (1) Why Being A Truther Matters (video) 09/12/14
- (1) Your Problem with Guns or Gays Is Not Political 07/11/14
- (1) DrudgeReport.com Saturated with Rand Paul Coverage 9-21-14 09/21/14
- (1) Malcolm X quote that teachers should be teaching our kids 09/20/14
The Last Hour
Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky called the plan “ludicrous” on the Senate floor before the vote.
“No one knows where these arms are going to wind up … We don’t even know who these groups are.”
Paul — known for his non-interventionist approach — said “we need to stay the heck out of their civil war … It is their war and they need to fight it.”
Apple said Wednesday night that it is making it impossible for the company to turn over data from most iPhones or iPads to police — even when they have a search warrant — taking a hard new line as tech companies attempt to blunt allegations that they have too readily participated in government efforts to collect user information.
Malcolm X quote that teachers should be teaching our kids.
(don't know how to make this image larger)
Irony-Actual: Sociopathic NSA Nerd gets indignant at Spy Recruiting Jobs Fair at U of NM; Doesn't like being filmed! HaHaHa!Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Thu, 09/18/2014 - 12:58
This is what happens when lawyers take over a culture: to the NSA govt terrorists, they're technically 'not' "collecting" your data, until they "access" it. So they can bulk-dragnet all data, sit on it, parallel construct[ion] it as needed, and feign ignorance. Yup.
Incredible, but not surprising in the least. I agree with the commentary on the video. Scotland had no chance of breaking free, and people in "democratic" countries only have the illusion of choice.
There is so much that I want to say and it is important. This is the path that I have taken off the Federal Reserve counterfeit dollars and back to real money. The gold dollars. We don't need to use the Federal Reserve Notes anymore. Be patient with my writing and I will walk you through it.
The History of ISIS Beheadings: Part of the “Training Manual” of US Sponsored Syria “Pro-Democracy” TerroristsSubmitted by LittleWing on Fri, 09/19/2014 - 09:14
Rand Paul Speaking At GOP California State Convention: Obama 'Abusing Our Laws'
By CATHLEEN DECKER
September 20, 2014
Fewer than 50 days before an election that may give Republicans control of the Senate as well as the House, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Saturday skipped past those contests entirely to focus on one in which he may play a more central role — the 2016 presidential race.
Teachers Still Enthrall Them
Teachers still enthrall them with the story,
Of Ulysses and his glory,
How he saw the world, conquered every foe,
And set a Goddess' heart aglow,
How he tricked the Trojans with a wooden horse,
Returned to Penelope, of course,
All like some wonderful, exciting game,
Living happily ever after with fortune and fame.
The Iliad is usually omitted,
Especially the atrocities committed,
Of Priam weeping bitterly for his son,
Of Hector's body defiled,
Of multitudes beguiled,
Of the annihilation of an entire city,
Of so many slaughtered without pity.
I came across this documentary this evening. It touches on many topics bringing together science, history and religions from around the globe. It is, without a doubt, one of the best documentaries I've seen.
The cinematography and soundtrack are amazing! It's definitely worth watching on a big screen with decent sound.
It's about 2 hours long, but it seemed like 15 minutes lol
With all the horrible things going on in the world, it is not only good to find time to laugh, but also healthy. So I thought I would start a post and ask all of you, what is a scene from a movie, tv show, stand up, or even radio moment that made you laugh so hard, you thought you might pee yourself (or close to it). I'll start with some of mine.