Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (8) Scotland Election Watch - voting now underway 09/18/14
- (6) Walter Jones on MSNBC: Release The Missing 28 Pages On The 9/11 Attacks! 09/18/14
- (4) Does your state charge sales tax for precious metals? 09/17/14
- (3) I have uncovered something mysterious about a tree comm tower in Charlotte 09/17/14
- (3) Ron Paul Was Holding a 'Silver Circle' Preaching Sound Money! 03/01/12
- (3) House approved Ron Paul’s ‘Audit the Fed’ bill ! 09/17/14
- (2) Boehner and Pelosi Unite to Pass Bill Funding Planned Parenthood, Obamacare, Syrian Revolutionaries 09/18/14
- (2) Photos and Witnesses Show Black Actress Having Sex in Public Before Police Were Called 09/17/14
- (2) Mike Tyson Goes OFF On Canadian Interviewer 09/18/14
- (2) Missouri officer who used Taser on teen driver says he smelled pot in car before confrontation 09/18/14
- (2) Huge Rally! 1.8 Million Catalonians Demonstrate for Independence! 09/18/14
- (2) It's time to laugh a little 09/18/14
- (2) I made the funny papers! 09/18/14
- (2) Irony-Actual: Sociopathic NSA Nerd gets indignant at Spy Recruiting Jobs Fair at U of NM; Doesn't like being filmed! HaHaHa! 09/18/14
- (2) No Hugs! 09/18/14
The Last Hour
I thought I would create a separate post on this subject to give some insight as to how HUGE this election is
The REAL Reason Britain is Freaking Out About Scottish Independence
In addition, as Max Keiser explained:
(1) The UK can now borrow cheaply using the giant Scottish oil reserves as collateral
(2) If Scotland leaves, the collateral (oil reserves) is no longer available
(3) So the cost of borrowing money for Britain skyrockets
Former Rep. Ron Paul’s push to audit the Federal Reserve got another boost Wednesday when the House passed the bill for the second time in three years, and by a bigger margin than before.
The bill, now sponsored by Rep. Paul Broun, Georgia Republican, was approved on a 333-92 vote, with all but one Republican and 106 Democrats in favor of it. That’s a major jump from last time, when a majority of Democrats voted against it.
I wanted to bring up something my son told us this evening regarding an apparent policy of the elementary school he just started attending. As a kindergartener he was innocently giving and receiving hugs from another little kinder-girl when his teacher advised them that hugging is not allowed at school. Now to some this may not be such a big deal, but to me it is.
How the Bush Administration Covered Up the Saudi Connection to 9/11
In his New Yorker article, posted on the magazine’s web site last week, Lawrence Wright tells how the Bush administration deleted 28 pages in the 2002 report of the Joint Congressional Inquiry on 911 probably because they describe in detail the Saudi connection to the Al Qaeda attack and Saudi financing of its operatives in the United States—people who knew two of the hijackers, and may well have been used as conduits for Saudi cash. Some of the money may have come from the royal family through a charity.
In removing the 28 pages Bush said the publication of the information would damage American intelligence operations. The Saudis deny all this.
In fact no one would be talking about it now were it not for families of victims of the attack and insurers, who are suing the Saudis.
Wright goes on to report:
I thought I'd create a thread so we can all keep up on how things turn out in Scotland.
Scottish independence: Voting under way in referendum
Scotland goes to the polls over independence
People in Scotland are voting on whether the country should stay in the UK or become an independent nation.
Voters will answer 'Yes' or 'No' to the referendum question: 'Should Scotland be an independent country?'
With 4,285,323 people - 97% of the electorate - registered to vote, it is expected to be the busiest day in Scottish electoral history.
Here is a new chart from Sharelynx showing the correlation of U.S. debt vs. the price of gold.
You'll notice an almost direct correlation between the US debt levels and the price of gold from 2000-2013.
From 2013 through the present, however, that correlation has diverted significantly.
2013 was the year when massive naked short selling of gold began taking place.
Take a look:
Uupdate: There is confusion in the comments about this post. This post is about finding the "USER" of this tower. The "OWNER" (not user), as you read the post, will become known to you as Berkley Group, LLC. Their website, does not tell you who the USER of the tower is. That's what we're trying to find out. We already have technical information on the tower as well. We are trying to figure out who the USER is.
In the past year, anybody who has ever driven on I-485 between the Providence Rd. and Rea Rd. exits in Charlotte, NC have noticed this:
Senator John McCain attempted to respond to his very own gaffe by attacking Senator Paul. The comments on the Fox Facebook post are priceless…
“Sen. Paul has obviously been doing some somersaults as these beheadings took place, and the American people's opinion has shifted rather dramatically. He has even said I met with ISIS, which is patently false.”
The top comments are not looking good for John McCain...
The top 'liked' comment is, "Both parties are scared of Rand...I love it!"