Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (5) Glenn Greenwald "Now A Panel Of Obama's Handpicked Advisers Say The (NSA) Program Should Stop!"
- (4) Duck dude gets fired for speaking the truth. Do libertarians see the danger of cultural imperialism?
- (4) Why Did God Create Gay Men?
- (3) Bitcoin Crashes After China Bans New Deposits; PBOC Gets DDOSed In Retaliation
- (2) Have you guys seen the secret image on the five dollar bill?
- (2) Sibel Edmonds Calls Out Snowden and Greenwald
- (2) I'm not voting anymore
- (2) Ed Schultz Admits He Doesn't Need Proof, Going Off 'Gut Feeling'
- (2) Bill O'Reilly gets his ASS handed to him by Judge Andrew Napolitano on live TV
- (2) "It won't be long before the people storm this chamber and hang you . . . and they'll be right!"
- (2) DOD official: "Snowden Stole Everything — Literally Everything"
- (2) I Think Rand Paul Has A Serious Chance To Win The Republican Nomination In 2016
- (1) The NEW $100 dollar bill!
- (1) CNN Leftist Kicks Off Larry Klayman During Live Air Interview
- (1) Apparently, Obama administration attempts to "fast track" TPP bill (plus more recent tpp videos)
The Last Hour
This is the type of person that needs to be in Government, someone who can see what's behind the lies and corruption.
This law would put an onerous amount of power into the hands of children's services in determining who can home-school and who can't. Some say it only applies to open children's services cases, but who decides when a case is open?
Many here at the Daily Paul think it's an impossible dream, only a fantasy at best based upon previous results from his father's past.
The inner negative in all of us says that the GOP would never let Rand Paul be the face of their party, and if he does win, they're just throwing us a bone to choke on after he loses to Hillary Clinton because presidents are selected, not elected in Amerika.
BIRTHER BOOTED FROM CNN DURING HEATED NSA SEGMENT
Dec. 18, 2013 10:34am Madeleine Morgenstern
A CNN segment about a federal judge’s ruling on National Security Agency surveillance turned into an all-out battle that led to the victorious attorney in the case actually getting kicked off the air.
I just got off the phone with Senator Tim Johnson (D-SD) as part of a conference call with the press.
Johnson gave a three-minute opening statement that touched on the passing of the budget and how it was all great and avoids another shutdown and prevents major cuts from vital programs, such as the military budget.
He then took questions. As a senator from South Dakota, he spent the majority of the time talking about the Farm Bill. A reporter from the most widely circulated paper in the state, The Argus Leader, asked Johnson about wind energy.
Most of us here know all about jury nullification already -- this video would be a good one to send to friends and family who don't already know.
DOD official: "Snowden Stole Everything — Literally Everything"
“if we nail him — he’ll release the data.”
“Everything you don’t want the enemythat's US!! to know, he has,” the official said. “Who we’re listening to, what we’re after — they’d shut us down.
The damage would be “of biblical proportions,” the official said.
December 18th article ►ONE
Yet, the lamestream left-winged media is covering up the truth. It turns out the shooter went in to shoot his debate coach over a argument over Obama.
THE HIGHLY INCONVENIENT ARAPAHOE HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTER
Ron Paul 80's speech: "Computer survielliance: A disgusting procedure for a professed free society."Submitted by Ed Thinking on Wed, 12/18/2013 - 11:17
Today his 'theories' have been proven to be 100% fact.
Watch this short video of Ron Paul recorded on September 6, 1984 and don't ever say we weren't warned.
Thanks again DP and Everyone.
Here are news stories on money bomb.
More Amash news may be coming. So please stay tuned.
Congressman Justin Amash’s campaign receives more than $100k in 48 hours