Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (11) New Sandy Hook development 07/23/14
- (6) GET THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE!!! 12/12/07
- (6) Top 100 things that will disappear FIRST Great List. 07/23/14
- (5) Rand Paul blames Putin for Airline Disaster. 07/22/14
- (5) Hot: The Secret Government Rulebook For Labeling You a Terrorist 07/23/14
- (4) Obama says No NWO Yet Because: "The problem is this particular group right now that has kind of gone off the rails” 07/23/14
- (3) Obama Meets with Apollo 11 Astronauts... Media Blackout 07/23/14
- (3) Border Patrol Points Gun At Boy Scout For Taking Pictures! 07/23/14
- (1) Amash Talks NSA-Enabling Executive Order 12333 07/23/14
- (1) Hmm... Submitted without comment. 07/23/14
- (1) The Chaos is Planned - Rob Kirby 07/23/14
- (1) Tom Selleck on Gun Control "vs." Rosie O'Donnell... (5/1999) 07/22/14
- (1) SEC Approves RuleThat Would Allow Money Market Funds to Limit Investor Withdrawals in Times of Market Stress 07/23/14
- (1) The Price of Oil Has Nothing to do with Inflation 07/22/14
- (1) Ted Cruz Questions Whether Obama Is Boycotting Israel By Grounding Flights - HuffPo 07/23/14
The Last Hour
The TSA agent felt "her safety feels threatened" due to a tweet reading: " ‘Wow, rudest agent in Denver. Kimberly S, gate C39, not happy @SWA,’”".
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A Twin Cities man is upset about the way his family was treated on a Southwest Airlines flight because of a tweet.
Duff Watson says he was asked to de-board a flight from Denver to Minneapolis with his two kids on Sunday after an agent didn’t like a tweet he wrote about her service.
I guess this speaks for itself...
In May 1999, a month after the Columbine shootings :
Know Your Rights: Police Checkpoints
Know Your Rights host Britt Hysen speaks with Nina Hodjat of Hodjat Law and DUI Partners about 4th Amendment protections against unreasonable searches and seizures.
"House investigators said Tuesday that the computer hard drive of ex-agency official Lois Lerner — a key figure in the IRS targeting scandal — was only “scratched,” not irreparably damaged, as Americans have been led to believe."
Rand Paul has determined that Russia’s Putin is to blame for the surface to air missile attack and destruction of a commercial airliner flying in Ukrainian airspace and carrying 258 passengers. Rand is now calling for sanctions against Russia in retaliation for the attack, claiming that sanctions are the only thing that will “work”.
The title speaks for itself:
Do you have the right to a "monopoly on force" in your own home?
This is an off shoot of the thread "On Definitions and Straw Men"
Everyone in the media and in the U.S. government supports Israel's bombing of the small gaza strip and blames only the Palestinians for causing the conflict.
But no one ever asks the most basic and important question; What is driving the Palestinians to send rockets into Israel (which never hit any targets anyway)?
What is their complaint?
And Why does Israel refuse to recognize the Palestinians as a state?
Afterall, wasn't it the creation of the state of Israel which forced Palestinians from their homes in the 1940's (with the help of the U..S. and the world?).
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f44_1405953311 20/7/14: International and Palestinian volunteers accompanied Civil Defense and other rescue crews,
as well as family members, into Shujaya, in an attempt to locate survivors of overnight and ongoing shelling by the Israeli army. A young Palestinian man, in a green t-shirt, who hoped to reach his family's
home, was shot by an Israeli soldier while crossing an alley between buildings. Two additional rounds struck him as he lay injured on the ground.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f44_1405953311#Cs7iKdxYFs6jfa...
The battle has begun. The National Independent Party is now officially launched to challenge the egregious monopoly that Democrats and Republicans have in America.
AFR's video speech, Why We Must Form a Second Political Party in America is our opening salvo to Washington and its relentless destruction of our country.
It signals the death knell of the Democrat-Republican monolith's control over our political system. It shows how to put forth a challenge in 2016 that will far exceed Ross Perot's campaign in 1992 - a true freedom challenge that will rock the nation and make history.
The DC District Appeals Court has said that *some of* the Obamacare tax subsidies are illegal (the ones given through the federal exchange).
The hilarious thing is that it is not something that was declared to be unconstitutional, but rather it was something that is in the statute itself. The writers of the statute were so dumb that they ONLY wrote that tax subsidies would be available to people who buy insurance on a STATE exchange, but not on the FEDERAL exchange (they thought every state would just go along with it, no problem).