Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (7) Haven't vetted the source but this is suppossedly new video footage of the Pentagon being hit on 9/11/01 09/16/14
- (5) Wash Post Page One Monday: Rand Paul Distancing Himself From Libertarian, Tea Party Past... Developing... 09/15/14
- (4) McCain Gaffes Going After Rand Paul: ‘Has He Met With ISIS?’ 09/16/14
- (4) Cenk Uygur Would ‘Lay Money on Rand Paul Being the Next President’ 09/16/14
- (3) Adrian Peterson Redux: CA Attorney General Pronounced "Spanking Children with An Object Other Than The Hand is Not Unlawful" 09/15/14
- (3) 15 Videos That Will Shatter What You Thought You Knew About The World 07/26/14
- (3) The Four Horsemen 09/15/14
- (2) Please give your opinions as to why you think the Founding Fathers include the Electoral college . 09/14/14
- (2) UPDATED: Plan B & C -If Daily Paul-Or The Internet Goes DownFor GoodCheck It Out! 08/12/08
- (2) If Assad dares to defend his country from illegal American airstrikes...America will bomb him for that too! 09/16/14
- (2) The Dark Road: The Worst Tax Law You've Never Heard About 09/16/14
- (1) "Under God" a NO in school, 6th graders learn how to use a strap on dildo All good! PHOTOS 09/15/14
- (1) Ron Paul: US persists on Mid-East policy that’s over 20yo - it's crazy! (VIDEO) 09/16/14
- (1) Ukraine war - terrific report 09/15/14
- (1) Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill coming for a vote - Contact your Senators! 09/13/14
The Last Hour
11:10 PM 09/15/2014
John McCain’s slip of the tongue won’t help him quell Internet accusations that he once met and took pictures with members of the terrorist group the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Appearing on Fox News’ “Hannity” Monday night, the Arizona Republican senator went off on Rand Paul after host Sean Hannity brought up the Kentucky Republican senator’s concern that providing weapons to Syrian rebels will only end up benefiting ISIS.
The Four Horsemen
One, two, three, four,
Soldiers marching off to war,
Oblivious of the cost,
Of the on-going holocaust,
Blindly following the hellish lead,
Of each one on his somber steed,
Unthinkingly obeying the lying lips,
Of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama,
Perpetuating the death and drama,
Speaking of weapons not there,
Creating images of Armageddon to scare,
We're in Iraq! There's no turning Back!
Kill those backward people!
Drop those bombs, my Sheeple!
You'll spread freedom, we promise you this!
So say the four lying horsemen of the apocalypse.
Don't listen to those widow makers,
Those presidential undertakers,
Spread the word far and wide,
Stop this maddening genocide,
Don't believe the lying lips,
Of the four horsemen of Iraq's apocalypse.
Wash Post Page One Monday: Rand Paul Distancing Himself From Libertarian, Tea Party Past... Developing...Submitted by No1ButPaul on Mon, 09/15/2014 - 10:51
On the front page of Drudge now.
By David A. Fahrenthold | September 14, 2014
Sen. Rand Paul wanted to eliminate aid to Israel. Now he doesn’t. He wanted to scrap the Medicare system. Now he’s not sure.
He didn’t like the idea of a border fence — it was expensive, and it reminded him of the Berlin Wall. Now he wants two fences, one behind the other.
And what about same-sex marriage? Paul’s position — such marriages are morally wrong, but Republicans should stop obsessing about them — seems so muddled that an Iowa pastor recently confronted him in frustration.
Over the years on the Daily Paul I saw many cool "what is your favorite song" posts.
How about favorite educational quotes?
Today while searching for some material to post on Twitter I came across this great quote that moved me so much when I was growing up as a teen in at the time Communist Poland:
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
- George Orwell
So what is your favorite quote/s?
So I am having trouble finding a video that shows the execution. I actually avoided watching the videos because I didn't think I would have the stomach for it, which the most cynical part of my brain tells me that if this was less than genuine, people would count on that very fact.
However, I was told by my brother that he had real questions about whether or not these beheadings occurred because of the way they were edited. At that point I decided that I needed to grit my teeth and watch these videos since they are being used as a pretext for war in the Middle East.
If you want a real insight into how Rand Paul truly views the world, check out his dad’s record in Congress during the Cold War.
W. James Antle III
Rand Paul is struggling to demonstrate that a presidential candidate can be skeptical of military adventures while still being tough on foreign enemies when necessary. And so far, all he is getting for his trouble is charges of flip-flopping.
Summary: Glenn Greenwald says he has spent the last few months working on a story that will reveal the role of the Five Eyes network's smallest partner.
By Rob O’Neill | September 14, 2014 -- 07:33 GMT (00:33 PDT)
New Zealand's role in the Five Eyes surveillance alliance has been a sideshow to debates that have erupted in the USA, UK and Europe since former NSA contractor Edwards Snowden began releasing his trove of classified documents.
But that may change tomorrow night NZ time at the Auckland Town Hall.
My guess was that the America was a minority movement, And the founders wanted to give it the best chance of survival. Allowing the more educated in the meaning of freedom the greatest say. Correct me if I am wrong I welcome all ideas thank
Please contact your Senators & ask them to PLEASE vote for this bill!!!
by Josh Feldman
September 15th, 2014
The Young Turks’ Cenk Uygur rarely has kind words for Republicans, but on Monday he said he would be willing to bet money that Rand Paul would beat Hillary Clinton and win the presidency in 2016.
Uygur credited Paul as a “voice of reason” on fighting ISIS, in contrast to Clinton’s hawkishness. He agreed that “our invasion of Iraq in the first place and all of the other bombings we’ve done in the Middle East… has in fact led to the rise of ISIS.”