Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (13) Glen Greenwald is GAY
- (12) Nigel Farage defends Godfrey Bloom as Bloom is expelled from EU (video)
- (11) Duck dude gets fired for speaking the truth. Do libertarians see the danger of cultural imperialism?
- (9) Why Did God Create Gay Men?
- (7) Judge Andrew Napolitano Describes Conspiracy Against US Constitution (RPI)
- (6) Bitcoin Goes On Insane Surge, Leads Police On High Speed Chase, Tense Standoff
- (5) 5 Historical Attempts To Ban Coffee
- (3) Paul Craig Roberts: Washington Drives the World Toward War
- (3) Patriarch kicked off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- (3) "It won't be long before the people storm this chamber and hang you . . . and they'll be right!"
- (3) Reddit bans comments from global warming skeptics
- (3) U.S Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson
- (2) I'm not voting anymore
- (2) The Long Tail of Comet Lovejoy (It's a BEAUTY!)
- (1) 317 Million Americans Controlled by 100 Senators, 435 Congressmen, One President and Nine Supreme Court Justices
The Last Hour
he U.S. Army War College, which molds future field generals, has begun discussing whether it should remove its portraits of Confederate generals — including those of Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson.
I just got off the phone with Senator Tim Johnson (D-SD) as part of a conference call with the press.
Johnson gave a three-minute opening statement that touched on the passing of the budget and how it was all great and avoids another shutdown and prevents major cuts from vital programs, such as the military budget.
He then took questions. As a senator from South Dakota, he spent the majority of the time talking about the Farm Bill. A reporter from the most widely circulated paper in the state, The Argus Leader, asked Johnson about wind energy.
Most of us here know all about jury nullification already -- this video would be a good one to send to friends and family who don't already know.
and he has delivered more "Straight Talk" than any reality TV "quack" could ever utter out of his ratings driven Bill.
I think it's important we focus more on the persons character and grow up rather than fixate ourself on their sexual orientation which has nothing to do with anything of substance here.
My 2 cents
BIRTHER BOOTED FROM CNN DURING HEATED NSA SEGMENT
Dec. 18, 2013 10:34am Madeleine Morgenstern
A CNN segment about a federal judge’s ruling on National Security Agency surveillance turned into an all-out battle that led to the victorious attorney in the case actually getting kicked off the air.
The main use of the collection from these [NSA spying] programs [is] for law enforcement. [See the 2 slides below].
These slides give the policy of the DOJ/FBI/DEA etc. on how to use the NSA data. In fact, they instruct that none of the NSA data is referred to in courts – cause it has been acquired without a warrant.
So, they have to do a “Parallel Construction” and not tell the courts or prosecution or defense the original data used to arrest people. This I call: a “planned programed perjury policy” directed by US law enforcement.
NEW YORK – Fresh from winning a restraining order against the National Security Agency’s telephone surveillance, attorney Larry Klayman declared that the misdeeds of Richard Nixon, who resigned in disgrace, pale in comparison to President Obama’s.
“In Watergate, Richard Nixon faced impeachment for breaking into the offices of the chairman of the Democratic National Party,” Klayman told WND in an interview.
This law would put an onerous amount of power into the hands of children's services in determining who can home-school and who can't. Some say it only applies to open children's services cases, but who decides when a case is open?
Yet, the lamestream left-winged media is covering up the truth. It turns out the shooter went in to shoot his debate coach over a argument over Obama.
THE HIGHLY INCONVENIENT ARAPAHOE HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTER