Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (7) Wow, check out Rand Paul's facebook fan page answer to Bill O'Reilly as to why he won't appear on his show! 08/01/14
- (6) This Guy Asked the Internet for Photoshop Help. That Was a Mistake. 08/02/14
- (5) Rand Paul Rips Hillary Clinton: Not 'Fit to Lead the Country' 08/01/14
- (5) Young Millennials becoming the Libertarian Generation 08/02/14
- (4) Scamming the Scammers - How to Handle Fake Tech Support! 08/02/14
- (4) C-SPAN Interviews Determined AE911Truth Founder 08/02/14
- (4) Bill O’Reilly Wants to Know Why Rand Paul Won’t Come on His Show 08/01/14
- (3) Time For My Nightly Jam Session II 06/11/14
- (2) Michael Scheuer rips Rand Paul 07/31/14
- (1) “I Invented The Modern Age...And I Tried To Stop The Great War” Henry Ford 08/14/13
- (1) Traumatized Nurse, Held Hostage in Active Shooter Drill, Sues 08/01/14
- (1) Chack and Mate 08/01/14
- (1) Fukushima Safe Fish? 07/31/14
- (1) Explosive! Ex-IDF Soldier Speaks Out About the Occupation inGaza 07/30/14
- (1) Guess who was a Senior Campaign Advisor to #RonPaul 2012 07/11/13
The Last Hour
According to Reuters, a nurse is suing her employer and local police officials after she was held hostage in an active shooter safety drill without being briefed on the fact that such a drill was taking place. On October 13, 2013, registered nurse Michelle Meeker was working at Heritage Park Care Center, a nursing home in Carbondale, Colorado, when, according to court documents, she was told by a coworker to check up on a suspicious-looking man who was hanging around in the facility’s day room.
The Kentucky Republican, who filibustered the CIA chief's nomination, is the latest legislator to call for his ouster.
AUG 1 2014, 6:04 PM ET
by Josh Feldman | 9:07 pm, July 31st, 2014
Rand Paul appeared on MSNBC yesterday to discuss judicial reform. Bill O’Reilly‘s reaction to that tonight was to make it about himself and wonder why the Republican senator would grace a liberal network with his presence but won’t come on The Factor.
‘Impossible’ space drive tested by NASA foretells future of deep-space travel
From RT USA:
Reading the headline stories on the MSM outlets, one would not know about the fall in the stock market.
Economy adds 209,000 jobs
Poll: More people say Economy "good"
Consumer sentiment hits lowest level since March
Unemployment rate creeps up - but with silver lining
No economic news
Wall Street Journal:
Stock market steady (as market dips another 30 points 10 minutes into trading)
Nothing to see here people, move along, the recovery is going fine!
Please watch! Of course, he could be lying, but it's worth looking into. Better hurry though, because his facebook page is 'no longer available'.
Edit: Lest others think I am only critical of Israel, I would like to post a balance video. I posted it in the comments, but I'd like to make sure everybody can see it.
This was in 2009 and the update is awesome to read.
ANN ARBOR, Mich.—More than 100 feet deep in Lake Huron, on a wide stoney ridge that 9,000 years ago was a land bridge, University of Michigan researchers have found the first archeological evidence of human activity preserved beneath the Great Lakes.
Here is an update.
This Sunday, from 9am to noon, PST, Ron Paul will be on C-Span & will take our phone calls!
Set your reminder & start thinking of some good questions & remarks!
I was initially going to post this as a comment to a 9/11 post, however, on second thought, I think it warrants its own thread. One of the biggest challenges I have encountered in transforming hearts and minds, is the entrenched notion that government is here to protect us. That thought is particularly obstructive whenever I try to point out the evilness of 9/11 in connection with possible government insider knowledge and complicity with evil doers.
Registration is closed until further notice! If you registered, please be sure to introduce yourself and tell us why you're here. Otherwise you account will be deleted this weekend.
New accounts are initially limited to commenting and voting privileges only. If you are a good fit for the community, your account will be upgraded to full privileges after a week.
WHOA! FBI, Police Turn Entire Village Into Checkpoint, Interrogate Drivers (VIDEO)
Swarms of cops quiz residents for tips on murdered teen
by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | AUGUST 1, 2014
FBI agents and police turned the entire village of of Armada, Michigan into a checkpoint last night, interrogating every driver who attempted to enter or leave the town and then marking ones who had been grilled with an ‘X’ on their hand.