Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (5) "Constitutional Crisis Looms: Obama's Real Birth Certificate Surfaces"
- (4) why does my bank want a picture of my child to open a savings account?
- (3) Rand 2016 Campaign Subway Poster - Coming Soon
- (2) "Woman Killed When Gun Left In Clothes Goes Off At Thrift Store" ~ Is the Populace Just Too Stupid To Have A Second Amendment?
- (2) Who is Behind Gun Control?
- (2) Google Facing Class Action Privacy Lawsuit
- (1) National Summit to Reassess the U.S.- Israel "Special Relationship" in Washington on March 7
- (1) Very sorry about the DP being down today
- (1) Piers: I'm Staying At CNN!
- (1) Houston County GOP: Derrick Grayson TMOT says, "To Hell with Compromise."
- (1) Wolfgang W Halbig: "My Internet Comcast provider is sending me this message over and over again."
- (1) Most Viewed Posts
- (1) "We must break the Money Trust or the Money Trust will break us." - Louis D. Brandeis, 1913
- (1) Video: Rand Paul’s Starkly Libertarian CPAC Speech: We Must Defend the Rights of All
- (1) Three stages of the R3VOLution
The Last Hour
Published on Mar 3, 2014
Video Description - TMOT says he will not compromise on your Liberty and Freedom. It is non-negotiable.
Find Liberty Candidates to vote for: http://www.dailypaul.com/287246/2014-liberty-candidate-thread
Text: Send 20.14 to email@example.com
The Campaign: http://www.grayson2014.com
CANDIDATE - https://www.facebook.com/GraysonForSe...
Tried to open a savings account for my 7mo old, and they asked for a Picture?! I politely declined and said id get back to them..... any body have any insight if this policy was mandated or credit union policy?
National Summit to Reassess the U.S.-Israel "Special Relationship" in Washington - March 7
Broadcast on C-SPAN-3 and well worth watching.
Amazingly, some speakers are ex-CIA.
VIDEO from C-SPAN here:
The totally corrupt anti-American Obama regime is trying to appoint the head or former head of the Israeli Central Bank as the Vice Chairman of the Federal Reserve. The scuttlebutt is that Obama has been paid tens of millions of dollars to deliver the US Federal Reserve to Israel’s control. I don’t know whether to believe this or not, but considering the corruption of all sectors of the US government, I would not be surprised by anything. In Washington there is nothing that cannot be bought.
Rand Paul Is the King of CPAC
One year after his filibuster, the Paul love at CPAC is stronger than ever.
"What you do on your cell phone is none of their damned business!": Rand Paul thrills CPAC with anti-NSA stemwinder (VIDEO)Submitted by ron_paul_is_awesome on Fri, 03/07/2014 - 19:10
• Paul, a Kentucky senator, got the Conservative Political Action Conference's loudest applause with a libertarian message
• He railed against President Obama for allowing the National Security Agency to seize millions of Americans' phone records with a single warrant
• Paul is seen as a major 2016 presidential contender
• The CPAC even has heard from other crowd favorites Ted Cruz, Chris Christie, Rick Santorum and Donald Trump
• Paul sued the Obama administration, and the president personally, in February over the alleged NSA abuses
By DAVID MARTOSKO, U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR
Snowden: "I could have read the private communications of any member of this committee, as well as any ordinary citizen."Submitted by Michael Nystrom on Fri, 03/07/2014 - 21:23
All without getting out of his chair.
From Snowden's Testimony to the European Parliament's Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs (LIBE) Committee:
The NSA granted me the authority to monitor communications world-wide using its mass surveillance systems, including within the United States. I have personally targeted individuals using these systems under both the President of the United States' Executive Order 12333 and the US Congress' FAA 702. I know the good and the bad of these systems, and what they can and cannot do, and I am telling you that without getting out of my chair, I could have read the private communications of any member of this [LIBE] committee, as well as any ordinary citizen. I swear under penalty of perjury that this is true
Story at techdirt
WASHINGTON (CBS DC) – A House hearing on the IRS targeting of conservative groups erupted into an argument between Rep. Elijah Cummings and House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa just moments after former IRS official Lois Lerner invoked her Fifth Amendment right not to testify in regards to her role in the tax scrutiny scandal.
Liberty lover, Tom Woods, has a radio show that comes on at noon Eastern on weekdays after The Peter Schiff Show.
Friday's special guest will be Carol Paul! Tom is asking folks to go to his facebook page and post questions that they would like him to ask Carol on the show. http://www.facebook.com/ThomasEWoods
A vid to put a smile on your face:
As has been noted already, the DP was down today, right during Rand's CPAC speech.
It is always so frustrating to me when this happens. There was a big storm in North Carolina where the site's server is located. I sent out a tweet, and posted the news on the DP's facebook account to let the world know.
— Peace Gold Love (@dailypaul) March 7, 2014
Very sorry, once again. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Rand Paul’s Starkly Libertarian CPAC Speech: We Must Defend the Rights of All
Please join me in congratulating Derrick Grayson in this achievement! If you have not yet done so, please donate to his campaign today!
From his campaign:
It is with great pleasure that I announce that I will be qualifying for the Senate race tomorrow.
This is a huge accomplishment for one who has pledged not to accept corporate campaign money and proves that “We the People” can take back control of our beloved country.
I want to thank each and every one of you who have been a part of, or donated to this campaign to date. It would not have been possible without you.