Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (4) Yes, You Read This Right 09/18/14
- (3) False Ticket for Cell Phone Use While Driving 09/17/14
- (2) Photos and Witnesses Show Black Actress Having Sex in Public Before Police Were Called 09/17/14
- (2) >Gold $1,220 Silver $18.50 Platinum $1,350 Palladium $830 Dollar 84.60 09/16/10
- (2) They Lied... 09/17/14
- (2) VIDEO: Rand Paul Questions John Kerry on ISIS Strategy- September 17, 2014 09/17/14
- (1) Manhandling a journalist is not acceptable. 09/16/14
- (1) No Hugs! 09/18/14
- (1) Someone Please Explain This (The FED) to me? 09/17/14
- (1) WWI Casus Belli Revisited: History Corrected? Declassified UK Govt Docs show RMS Lusitania WAS carrying Explosives & Munitions! 09/14/14
- (1) Epic Privacy Browser says 12 Trackers Blocked on DP 09/18/14
- (1) Then and Now: What Happened? 09/17/14
- (1) "I Support Ron Paul" T-shirt goes to town 09/16/14
- (1) Hey DP! Look what Lew Rockwell posted on Facebook! 09/18/14
- (1) I have uncovered something mysterious about a "tree" comm tower in Charlotte 09/17/14
The Last Hour
During the 60s and 70s one illegal, unconstitutional war tore this nation apart.
Now multiple illegal, endless, unconstitutional wars are commonplace and only a handful of people try to stop them. What happened?
Is it because of the additional 50 years of indoctrination and desensitizing? Was all that outrage expressed during the Vietnam era really a result of the draft? Is this phenomenon another manifestation of embracing a culture of death? What has happened between then and now????
I keep livestock. I take tremendous pride in giving them a very comfortable life. They have good shelter, plenty of organic food, clean water and immediate healthcare at the first sign of any illness or injury.
The government keeps taxpayers. They make a big deal of offering subsidized housing, food stamps, water treatment plants and now they even give us Obamacare.
I know why I want my animals to be content. I plan to eat them. I wonder what the government plans for taxpayers?
My view of the world has changed since I got serious about farming. I have come to suspect that the decimation of family farms in this country is because too many farmers will end up asking the same question I am asking.
(Don't worry, they are not cannibals. They just want to consume the fruits of your labors.)
Scooped AJ, they did.
In a story that may make your blood boil over the intrusive nanny state we live in, Kari Anne Roy, a mother of 3, had let her 6 year old son play in the park at the end of the street by himself. The child was in plain view from their house, in a friendly residential neighborhood. However, that isn’t allowed in today’s America, as a “kind” woman brought the child to her door, condescendingly told the mother that her child was playing alone unsupervised and then called the police on her. “See something, say something!” Thanks, Obama!
It is a rare morning that Mark can sleep in, so I got dressed in the dark. The chickens don't care if I am color coordinated. Turned out I had my "I Support Ron Paul" T-shirt on. Once Mark got up, we headed to "the big city" for some supplies.
First stop was the local Farmer's Supply where I was in line behind a man in a "Don't Tread On Me" T-shirt. I had something covering my shirt, so I let my arms drop down until he could read it. We exchanged a smile that said "Glad to see you."
Former Rep. Ron Paul’s push to audit the Federal Reserve got another boost Wednesday when the House passed the bill for the second time in three years, and by a bigger margin than before.
The bill, now sponsored by Rep. Paul Broun, Georgia Republican, was approved on a 333-92 vote, with all but one Republican and 106 Democrats in favor of it. That’s a major jump from last time, when a majority of Democrats voted against it.
Beware, advance the video to around minute 23, since that is when it starts:
Ben Swann New Video - Truth in Media: Feds Says Cannabis Is Not Medicine While Holding The Patent on Cannabis as MedicineSubmitted by USA 2012 on Tue, 09/16/2014 - 13:00
Published on Sep 16, 2014
For those who believe in marijuana and cannabis freedom, the future has never been brighter. Right now there is an awakening to the benefits of cannabis for medicinal purposes, specifically something called CBD oil. But is the new CBD craze being manipulated by media and politicians? If it weren’t we wouldn’t need to do a show about it.
The first step toward truth is to be informed.
Take Action: View the "Activate" Plan at the end of the story