Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (7) Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC Straw poll! 02/28/15
- (4) 'Barack Obama is a LIAR!': Cenk Uygur Flips Out at President on Air 06/10/13
- (3) Libertarian Party Shoots Itself in the Foot once again 02/28/15
- (3) Nemtsov murder: Putin warned about exactly this type of “false flag” three years ago 02/28/15
- (2) How does the Fed profit if it gives 90 per cent or more of its post expenses earnings to the Treasury? 01/24/15
- (2) Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ 02/28/15
- (2) Best anti-GMO/Pro Organic commercial ever 02/25/15
- (2) Difference Between Organic & Non-GMO Labels 02/28/15
- (2) All alone in the woods 02/28/15
- (1) Only Rand and Reagan ever pulled a 3 Peat at CPAC 02/28/15
- (1) When is the Patriot Economic Boycott going to start? 02/27/15
- (1) Chicago police black site 02/25/15
- (1) The Neoconservative Threat To World Order — Paul Craig Roberts 02/28/15
- (1) Uninsured Ex-Sheriff Who Fought O-care Struggles To Pay Medical Bills 02/28/15
- (1) Heading out to Texas, what should I do there? 02/27/15
The Last Hour
25.7 Sen. Rand Paul
21.4 Gov. Scott Walker
11.5 Sen. Ted Cruz
11.4 Dr. Ben Carson
8.3 Former Gov. Jeb Bush
4.3 Former Sen. Rick Santorum
3.7 Sen. Marco Rubio
3.5 Donald Trump
3.0 Carly Fiorina
2.8 Gov. Chris Christie
1.1 Former Gov. Rick Perry
0.9 Gov. Bobby Jindal
0.8 Former Gov. Sarah Palin
With all the ugly news lately, I thought maybe some here could use a break from it. Found this sweet story on http://www.rense.com/ and posted it here under "Weird Stuff", since I didn't know where else to put it. It is kind of weird, though. Enjoy!
Eight-year-old Gabi Mann loves her corvid friends, and they reciprocate with small trinkets.
Posted on February 28, 2015 by The Saker
Already in February 2012 ([three] years ago!) Putin was warning Russians about exactly the kind of false flag which we just saw happening with the murder of Nemtsov. See for yourself:
Drudge has its top headline that reads "PUTIN CRITIC SHOT DEAD AT KREMLIN".
Makes you think that the Putin critic was inside the Kremlin when he was shot dead, doesn't it?
The story Drudge links to (which most will not get past the Drudge headline, and move on to other stories), says that the critic was walking near the Kremlin when a car drove up and shot him dead.
I caution Matt Drudge against playing these anti-Putin games. Leave those games to the globalists.
Oh, and I'm not pro-Putin. I'm anti-world-war-three.
Hugs from Chile.
ISIS? Who are they and where did they come from? Ben Swann explains in his latest great piece.
Travel thinking of you in these lovely places!
PS: Featured from travel journal https://paduraru.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/1moment-evergreen-...
I'm afraid the Neo-Cons are going to lure the liberty-minded patriots into once again wasting their time, money, hopes and dreams (and two more years), in believing they can elect a president who can change things in D.C.
However, as we all should know by now, Washington D.C. is fully occupied by the corporate cabal. Even if Rand did get elected, he can't fight the Military-Media-Medical-Corporate-Industrial complex.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- A determined band of supporters of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) walked out on former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) on Friday as he spoke at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
A few dozen Paul backers -- many of whom donned red "Stand With Rand" T-shirts -- quietly made their way down the middle aisle and out the door during Bush's speech. Once outside the main ballroom at the Gaylord National Convention Center, where Bush was speaking, they rowdily gathered and denounced the man many see as the Republican Party's leading candidate for president in 2016.