Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (2) Rand sticks it to Katie Couric w/ video. 02/26/15
- (2) Rand Paul Supporters Walk Out Of Jeb Bush Speech at CPAC 02/27/15
- (2) Man gets life in prison for selling $20 worth of weed to undercover cop 02/27/15
- (1) Jeb Bush Busing in supporters from the DC area to CPAC 02/27/15
- (1) Glenn Greenwald's Plan to Poke, Prod, and Piss Off the Powerful 02/05/15
- (1) Video: Judge Napolitano debates former NSA director Michael Hayden at CPAC 2015 02/27/15
- (1) Latest YouTube Videos Posted 07/15/12
- (1) Hudes reports from yesterday's Federal Reserve hearing! 02/27/15
- (1) PaulsPlace: Need Egg recipes (Temp less than equal to 212°F) 01/06/15
- (1) Rand Paul CPAC 2015 Full Speech 02/27/15
- (1) Did Hell just freeze over? 02/20/15
- (1) LOL Hayden calls himself a libertarian! 02/27/15
- (1) Net neutrality a reality: FCC votes to bring Internet under utility-style rules 02/26/15
- (1) Time For My Nightly Jam Session II 06/11/14
- (1) Outspoken Putin Critic, Shot Dead In Moscow 02/27/15
The Last Hour
Abby Martin interviews CIA Whistleblower John Kiriakou in his home.
When asked about the common mass surveillance defense of “I’ve got nothing to hide,” Mr. Kiriakou responded, “This is exactly what they want you to think, because they’re not focused on you yet, they’re focused on somebody else. But you know what? Eventually they’re going to get to you.”
1. Seedlings: Squashes like company, start 2 or 3 to a pot and keep them together.
2. Potatoes: They grow UP - plant them in a trench and keep piling dirt and straw on them as they grow, leaving just the top sets of leaves above ground. The places where other leaves started to grow will become roots - taters!
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- A determined band of supporters of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) walked out on former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) on Friday as he spoke at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
A few dozen Paul backers -- many of whom donned red "Stand With Rand" T-shirts -- quietly made their way down the middle aisle and out the door during Bush's speech. Once outside the main ballroom at the Gaylord National Convention Center, where Bush was speaking, they rowdily gathered and denounced the man many see as the Republican Party's leading candidate for president in 2016.
Spock Dead at 83
Was flicking through channels and just saw it was coming up this hour. The segment will show supposed similarities, according to sexual deviant and harasser Bill's promo, between "crazy" statements or comments made by Ron Paul and Joe Biden. The promo asked "Would you buy them dinner?"
Just letting people here know.
Looks like old Jeb Bush is bringing hired supporters by bus to flood CPAC.
Very interesting how these people play the game
A major (perhaps the largest) overseas Sports-betting site has removed Rand Paul from the field of betting on political propositions. This is quite telling if you ask me.
I've been keeping an extremely close eye on this. Maybe he got flooded with bets. I am not sure, but the last proposition was 16/1. He is now the ONLY candidate that has disappeared from the field.
I am not going to post the link, as I don't want to compromise site rules. But it is Bovada.
Even George Clooney remains. If I trust anyone, its Vegas odds.
As part of his probation, Adam has to check in with his probation officer at the Santa Monica Courthouse every month. So he thought he'd film people coming out of the courthouse. It doesn't go smoothly.