Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (8) I will be banned soon.
- (6) TMOT Qualifies & Say's Damn Political Endorsements
- (2) If Rand Paul had to choose, who would be a safer VP Choice, Cruz or Palin?
- (2) The CPAC Fox News Poll Was Rigged - I Took It Down
- (2) Humor me for a moment I am genuinely curious what everyone thinks.
- (2) Pentagon Warns Increase In Terrorism Due To Global Warming
- (2) How to Ruin a Cast Iron Pan
- (1) Darrell Issa plowing ahead with contempt charge against Lois Lerner in IRS probe
- (1) Time for my nightly jam session
- (1) 2014 CPAC Straw Poll Results, Rand Paul Wins With 31%, Cruz 2nd with 11%
- (1) Rand 2016 Campaign Subway Poster - Coming Soon
- (1) Hydrocodone Times Ten: New pain pill's approval 'Genuinely frightening'
- (1) Bruce Fein Schools NSA Cheerleader On "What It Means To Be American" At CPAC (Short Version)
- (1) Michael Savage Paul Craig Roberts Interview Now.Post It. Here.
- (1) Bill to Make the Fine $0 for Violating the Individual Mandate Passes by 90 Votes
The Last Hour
Rand Paul beats 2nd place finisher Ted Cruz by a whopping 20 points in the 2014 CPAC straw poll.
Other results included in polling:
*Most important issue to Conservatives (Gov't, get out of our lives!)
*Marijuana decriminalization & legalization
Shout out to the Daily Paul
Rand Paul Is the King of CPAC
One year after his filibuster, the Paul love at CPAC is stronger than ever.
The CPAC Fox News Poll Was Rigged - I Took It Down
Why will you be voting in the next Presidential Primary?
I suppose that's an assumption on my part but for all practical purposes I think its safe to say that many of you will.
I will not be participating anymore. I don't see the point of wasting any time on negative outcomes when there is a much larger opportunity to embrace something much more exciting; the awakening of the human being.
Before you turn away, please keep reading and consider my perspective on things.
When I was young and being indoctrinated into Americanism I was told voting is an honor and a privilege. Not voting is an insult to those who serve in our military, who have served — and died — to protect our freedoms and our way of life. It is my civic duty and responsibility as a United States citizen.
Really? Perhaps back when we lived in a more romantic time.
Rand Paul’s Starkly Libertarian CPAC Speech: We Must Defend the Rights of All
The list of dual citizens goes on and on,,,,,to learn their ties go to web site,,,, U.S. Federal Gun Control Legislation, 1968 – present
1968: The Gun Control Act of 1968 comes from Congressman Emanuel Celler’s House bill H.R.17735. It expands legislation already attempted by the non-Jewish Senator Thomas Dodd. America’s biggest and most far-reaching gun law came from a Jew.
Saw this on Twitter.
@DRUDGE_REPORT: WHO IS YOUR CURRENT REPUBLICAN PICK FOR '16? http://t.co/HfXMmkyuRC
If Rand Paul only had these two choices for his Vice Presidential Candidate, who would be better?
Ted Cruz or Sarah Palin?
My personal preference would be Judge Napolitano, however, I'm curious what you guys think ONLY between Palin or Cruz.
I absolutely think that he will be forced to make that Reagan decision to include a "bush" or lose.
I think that "bush" is Cruz. Neocon extraordinaire.
Palin seems like the safer option.
Yell at me all you want. I'm curious to see where DP stands on this. Palin was almost one of us right before McScum chose her to be VP candidate.
Tried to open a savings account for my 7mo old, and they asked for a Picture?! I politely declined and said id get back to them..... any body have any insight if this policy was mandated or credit union policy?