Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (3) Brazil Erupting:
- (3) I agree with Jesse Ventura 99% of the Time, But This is a Deal breaker for me
- (3) 12 Good Reasons to Teach Your Children to Speed Read-Before a Collapse Hits
- (2) Sen. McCain's Rebels: Christian beheaded & fed to dogs | Our Tax Dollars at Work
- (2) Rand Paul "On The Record" w / Greta Van Susteren - Fox News - 6/18/13 - VIDEO
- (2) Hot Mic: NSA Chief to FBI #2: 'Tell Your Boss I Owe Him Another Friggin' Beer'... Video
- (2) I Didn't Know The I.R.S. Regularly Collects Our Electronic Activities and More! (Banking, Ebay, etc.)
- (2) Michael Hastings dead at 33
- (2) Robert Welch and Orwell explain the situation you presently find yourself in.
- (1) Can you be open border and a Libertarian?
- (1) The kind of money Americans hate
- (1) Make Me Vomit: "Royal Baby to Give $400 Million to British Economy"
- (1) NSA Leak Haters On Capitol Hill Fear Exposure of Sexual Crimes!
- (1) The NSA is Storing Every Bite of Communication Information on You for Future Use Against You
- (1) Rand Paul is the Most Interesting Man in the (Political) World
The Last Hour
This is the first in a 10 part series demonstrating how the free market is replacing the broken state.
Feel free to make a request for future episodes or comment on this.
Gallup Poll: Virtually No One Trusts The Mainstream Media - VIDEO
June 18, 2013
The results are in: virtually no one trusts the scripted mainstream media. We’ve known it for years, but a new Gallup poll shows that a whopping 77% of Americans distrust mainstream media television.
I didn't believe what I found during the 2012 campaign for POTUS regarding Santorum being remotely involved in a pedophile service using "Jerry's Kids" and congressional pages for the politically connected who had an appetite for children.
But now it is rumored (so far) that the NSA leaks include a very heavy dose of insurance -- the records of those involved in male/female prostitution.
No wonder some politicians want Snowden terminated.
About 20 minutes ago in Rio (11pm EST)
Gov't protests started (supposedly) from a 20cent bus fare increase.
I'd have to say.... thhhaat doesn't seem to cover it.
Stay tuned.. please post any updates you find.
I'm off to bed. :)
"Even these hearings today... were a bit of a sham hearing. Because they had already decided what the results would be."
Link thanks goldenequity:
Senator Rand Paul appeared on CNN’s Situation Room today. The host asked Senator Paul to respond to video of Dick Cheney who told Fox News Channel’s Chris Wallace that the senator was “wrong” when he criticized the NSA’s surveillance programs.
“What I would ask is who did they fire after 9/11?” Paul asked. “Not one person was fired.”
This Guy needs support ... I think he gets it. We may need to help him out ... Please watch and then like his FB Page.
BLACK DEMOCRAT SWITCHES TO REPUBLICAN
'It was Democrats who defended rights of slave owners'
A state senator from Louisiana who recently announced his departure from the Democratic Party to become a Republican says the party of President Obama is one of “overseers.”
Black Louisiana State Senator: I'm Now a Republican Because the Democrat Party is The Party of "Overseers"Submitted by Kathleen Gee on Tue, 06/18/2013 - 18:31
Man, This Guy Is Good - GOP Rep's Epic 1-Minute Beatdown Of Barack Obama On House Floor - VIDEO
In one minute, this guy nails it. Man, this is good!!
HOLY SMOKES...check this out...a real head-turner! This poor guy just became a leper within the community of 'cooperative bi-partisanship' legislators! How the people of Oklahoma applaud the guy.... Wonder what Boehner's reaction was to this little ditty.
The user Equality7-2521 posted a comment in the 3 Reasons the ‘Nothing to Hide’ Crowd Should Be Worried About Government Surveillance thread that shows the eery parallels between Nazi Germany and the United States of today.
Here is an excerpt:
Heart-wrenching news. Liberty ally and fierce military-establishment adversary Michael Hastings died in a car accident this morning in Los Angeles.
He was only 33.
His journalistic contributions were many and significant. Personally, I immediately thought of this interview he did on Morning Joe, in which he invokes his support of Ron Paul:
He will be sorely missed.
Russell Brand Takes Over Morning Joe Interview to Ask About Bradley Manning & Edward Snowden, Humorously Mocks Anchors!Submitted by RobHino on Tue, 06/18/2013 - 04:12
Watch until the end! Lose the ring you shaft grasper!