Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (6) Why Did God Create Gay Men?
- (4) Have you guys seen the secret image on the five dollar bill?
- (3) NSA slayer goes on Obama impeachment hunt
- (3) CNN: Senator Rand Paul Attempting To Start Class Action Lawsuit Against The NSA
- (2) Seal Team 6 Families Will Take Obama Down - Despite Distraction of Scandal Trifecta
- (2) Sibel Edmonds Calls Out Snowden and Greenwald
- (2) Glenn Greenwald "Now A Panel Of Obama's Handpicked Advisers Say The (NSA) Program Should Stop!"
- (2) DOD official: "Snowden Stole Everything — Literally Everything"
- (2) I Like FreedomWorks. It Is A Lot Of Fun.
- (2) Bitcoin Crashes After China Bans New Deposits; PBOC Gets DDOSed In Retaliation
- (2) I Asked My Senator About The NSA
- (2) Spanish cave dwellers revolt as city council about to start ancient caves eviction
- (2) Duck dude gets fired for speaking the truth. Do libertarians see the danger of cultural imperialism?
- (2) I Think Rand Paul Has A Serious Chance To Win The Republican Nomination In 2016
- (1) Shocking New Bitcoin Revelations : A video for all Bitcoiners
The Last Hour
If The Amish Are Exempt From Obamacare Tax, Why Isn't My Religion?
by Celia Bigelow
James Madison, a beloved Founding Father of this country and the author of our Constitution once stated in an essay titled “Property,” that a man “has a property of peculiar value in his religious opinions, and in the profession and practice dictated by them.” He also went on to say that a man has a right to his property, and a property in his rights.
By Peter Schroeder
December 17, 2013, 11:35 am
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is threatening to keep the Senate in session by dragging out Janet Yellen’s confirmation as head of the Federal Reserve.
The noted central bank critic said Tuesday that he was prepared to force the Senate to exhaust the full 30 hours of debate on Yellen’s nomination if he did not receive a vote on his legislation to fully audit the Fed. His push comes as senators are trying to wrap up their work for the year.
Thanks again DP and Everyone.
Here are news stories on money bomb.
More Amash news may be coming. So please stay tuned.
Congressman Justin Amash’s campaign receives more than $100k in 48 hours
Most of us here know all about jury nullification already -- this video would be a good one to send to friends and family who don't already know.
BIRTHER BOOTED FROM CNN DURING HEATED NSA SEGMENT
Dec. 18, 2013 10:34am Madeleine Morgenstern
A CNN segment about a federal judge’s ruling on National Security Agency surveillance turned into an all-out battle that led to the victorious attorney in the case actually getting kicked off the air.
Yesterday it was the US Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network that tightened its grip on businesses that accept Bitcoin. Today, it is China, where the world's largest Bitcoin exchange by trading volume, BTCChina announced that he had received word from "above" that his platform would no longer be able to accept renminbi from BTC buyers. "As of right now, we have received notice from our third-party payment company that they will disallow customers from making deposits into our exchange," Bobby Lee, a former Yahoo developer who co-founded BTCChina this year, told the Financial Times.
DOD official: "Snowden Stole Everything — Literally Everything"
“if we nail him — he’ll release the data.”
“Everything you don’t want the enemythat's US!! to know, he has,” the official said. “Who we’re listening to, what we’re after — they’d shut us down.
The damage would be “of biblical proportions,” the official said.
December 18th article ►ONE
I just got off the phone with Senator Tim Johnson (D-SD) as part of a conference call with the press.
Johnson gave a three-minute opening statement that touched on the passing of the budget and how it was all great and avoids another shutdown and prevents major cuts from vital programs, such as the military budget.
He then took questions. As a senator from South Dakota, he spent the majority of the time talking about the Farm Bill. A reporter from the most widely circulated paper in the state, The Argus Leader, asked Johnson about wind energy.
This is the type of person that needs to be in Government, someone who can see what's behind the lies and corruption.
This law would put an onerous amount of power into the hands of children's services in determining who can home-school and who can't. Some say it only applies to open children's services cases, but who decides when a case is open?
Many here at the Daily Paul think it's an impossible dream, only a fantasy at best based upon previous results from his father's past.
The inner negative in all of us says that the GOP would never let Rand Paul be the face of their party, and if he does win, they're just throwing us a bone to choke on after he loses to Hillary Clinton because presidents are selected, not elected in Amerika.