Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (9) Rand 2016 Campaign Subway Poster - Coming Soon
- (7) At CPAC, Rand Paul Stands Ascendant
- (5) Humor me for a moment I am genuinely curious what everyone thinks.
- (5) "Who are the two Republicans in modern times who have most energized young people?" Cruz asked the audience.
- (4) Ted Cruz is a hardcore Zionist
- (4) Rand Paul Landslide in 2014 CPAC Straw Poll! (VIDEO)
- (4) Why So Many Famous Liberal Females, and So Few Conservative Women?
- (4) Coulter: I've Never Seen Evidence GOP Hates Black People Until I Read Rubio's 'Amnesty' Bill...
- (3) Vintage Satire: A Bad Cop in 1840s London (with commentary)
- (3) 2014 CPAC Straw Poll Results, Rand Paul Wins With 31%, Cruz 2nd with 11%
- (3) If Rand Paul had to choose, who would be a safer VP Choice, Cruz or Palin?
- (3) Time for my nightly chow session
- (3) Daylight Saving Time Is Bad For Your Health
- (2) "Abolish The IRS" Look What You've Done To The CPAC Conversation!
- (2) Drudge Poll: Who Is Your Current Republican Pick For '16?
The Last Hour
WA-04 Candidate Gavin Seim "On what grounds am I being detained?"... DHS Agents response "The Constitution"Submitted by raptoracid on Thu, 03/06/2014 - 13:21
WA-4th Congressional Candidate Gavin Seim Refuses to Comply at DHS Checkpoint.
Free nations do not have arbitrary checkpoints!
by Gavin Seim: I wanted to share a video with you from an encounter we had last year before I decided to run for Congress. It represents the kind of conversations we need to be having and that I continue to engage in. The kind of conversation that prompted me to run for office...
Read the Entire Article here:
"Who are the two Republicans in modern times who have most energized young people?" Cruz asked the audience.Submitted by rba1225 on Sat, 03/08/2014 - 00:33
"Ronald Reagan and Ron Paul," he answered.
"So the key is being named Ronald," Cruz joked, pointing out that both were in their 70s and weren't "young, rugged James Dean" types.
Cruz added that both political figures stood strong on principles.
By JONATHAN COPPAGE
March 8, 2014, 6:30 PM
This year’s Conservative Political Action Conference has had something of a deflated feeling floating about it. The crowds are smaller, the panels are fewer, and the entire enterprise has a sneaking feeling of being scrimped on. For Rand Paul, however, CPAC was bigger and better than ever.
"You May think I'm talking about electing Republicans. I'm not. I'm talking about electing lovers of Liberty."
~Rand Paul, CPAC Straw Poll winner 2014.
Thanks to Dper azrozz for the results video below. Original thread here: http://www.dailypaul.com/313992/rand-paul-landslide-in-2014-...
If Rand Paul only had these two choices for his Vice Presidential Candidate, who would be better?
Ted Cruz or Sarah Palin?
My personal preference would be Judge Napolitano, however, I'm curious what you guys think ONLY between Palin or Cruz.
I absolutely think that he will be forced to make that Reagan decision to include a "bush" or lose.
I think that "bush" is Cruz. Neocon extraordinaire.
Palin seems like the safer option.
Yell at me all you want. I'm curious to see where DP stands on this. Palin was almost one of us right before McScum chose her to be VP candidate.
Rand Paul Is the King of CPAC
One year after his filibuster, the Paul love at CPAC is stronger than ever.
Saw this on Twitter.
@DRUDGE_REPORT: WHO IS YOUR CURRENT REPUBLICAN PICK FOR '16? http://t.co/HfXMmkyuRC
Rand Paul beats 2nd place finisher Ted Cruz by a whopping 20 points in the 2014 CPAC straw poll.
Other results included in polling:
*Most important issue to Conservatives (Gov't, get out of our lives!)
*Marijuana decriminalization & legalization
What the founding fathers got wrong -- and right.
The second in the 50 States Series on the Daily Paul.
Governor Sean Paenell: 907-465-3500
Lieutenant Governor Mead Treadwell: 907-465-3520
State Legislator US Senator Mark Begich 907-465-4648
Senator Lisa Murkowski