Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (12) Why Your Husband Was Banned from the Daily Paul
- (10) Phil Robertson's Entire Family Stands by Him, Implies Duck Dynasty Can't Continue Unless He Returns
- (5) War is on the horizon. European Army will be established.
- (5) Roll Call: Senate Reauthorizes NDAA 84-15 Last Night
- (4) Paglia: Duck Dynasty uproar ‘utterly fascist, utterly Stalinist’
- (4) The world doesn't want to be saved, it wants to be subsidized.
- (3) Update on handcuffed teen shot in police car: "Durham Police Use Tear Gas to Break Up Protest of Teen's Death"
- (3) Scientists Turn Algae Into Crude Oil – Within Minutes
- (3) Sibel Edmonds Calls Out Snowden and Greenwald
- (3) What Happens When You Wring Out A towel In Space?
- (2) Super Boycott of A&E already at 1,400,000+ likes in 24hrs unless DD Robertson reinstated for free speech reasons
- (2) Retire Lindsey Graham Money Bomb!
- (2) Sen. Reid hospitalized, office says
- (2) Gary Johnson Rocks!
- (2) Former CIA Head: Snowden “Should Be Hanged By The Neck Until He Is Dead” (VIDEO)
The Last Hour
I got an email in response to the post I made earlier, based on another email: Please close my account.
I have enjoyed stopping by the site, but it saddened me to see you repeating what I had just gone through myself a few years ago so I never got involved.
Former U.S Marine Brigadier General Mark Bircher has joined The R3VOLution!
He is running for U.S Congress in Florida CD 13 in the Special Election Republican Primary, which will take place on January 14 2014.
District 13 is located in Pinellas County Florida, it includes an area from Dunedin to western and northern St. Petersburg.
Click these links to see if you are in the district:
Next week, Comet Lovejoy makes its closest approach to the sun. The comet's tail is already amazing. Scroll down this image taken by Gerald Rhemann of Jauerling, Austria, for more information:
Neighbors say it started out as a bad day for bitcoin. "I could hear it screaming because it's car wouldn't start and it's kid was just throwing a tantrum" said one resident who preferred not to be identified. "I heard it arguing with it's wife all last night and I was thinking I'm glad that's not me" said the neighbor.
CONTRIBUTE TO THE RETIRE LINDSEY GRAHAM MONEY BOMB AT THIS LINK (almost at $10,000 already!):