Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (4) First Politician Bought In Bitcoin
- (4) Sibel Edmonds Calls Out Snowden and Greenwald
- (3) MSNBC: Megyn Kelly is a White Supremacist
- (2) Biblical Submission to Government
- (2) Boston PD Folds After Doubling-Down; Withdraws Felony Complaint Against PINAC
- (2) Duck dude gets fired for speaking the truth. Do libertarians see the danger of cultural imperialism?
- (2) Why Did God Create Gay Men?
- (1) Greenwald on Al Jazeera
- (1) This must be answered
- (1) Glenn Greenwald "Now A Panel Of Obama's Handpicked Advisers Say The (NSA) Program Should Stop!"
- (1) You are more powerful than you know
- (1) Julie Borowski - The Truth About Common Core
- (1) I Asked My Senator About The NSA
- (1) Democrats PERSECUTE Homeschooling Parents (VIDEO)
- (1) I Like FreedomWorks. It Is A Lot Of Fun.
The Last Hour
Ron Paul 80's speech: "Computer survielliance: A disgusting procedure for a professed free society."Submitted by Ed Thinking on Wed, 12/18/2013 - 11:17
Today his 'theories' have been proven to be 100% fact.
Watch this short video of Ron Paul recorded on September 6, 1984 and don't ever say we weren't warned.
Adam Kokesh and Stefan Molyneux debate the best way to advance the cause of freedom, increase human liberty and end the tyranny of the state. Political Action, Civil Disobedience, Peaceful Parenting or something else: What is the best method?
Many of us travel the world extensively, and would love to know about like-minded kindred spirits in other countries and cities of the world. If you live (semi)permanently outside of US or Canada, tell us where you are. If I'm passing through, I'd love to have a beer with you, and get some local intel on restaurants and 'must-see' sights.
It goes without saying that if you're ever in Valparaiso Chile, I'll return the favor!
Just include your username and your city, Country:
Ellie Dee - Valparaiso, Chile
If you claim to love liberty continue to feed the beast by keeping your money in too big to fail bank accounts, you are no friend of liberty.
Time for a national movement to get out of the corrupt banks, try a credit union instead.
I have closed mine how about you? Or is it all just talk?
Didn't hear much about this in the media...wonder why?
Dec 16, 2013
If The Amish Are Exempt From Obamacare Tax, Why Isn't My Religion?
by Celia Bigelow
James Madison, a beloved Founding Father of this country and the author of our Constitution once stated in an essay titled “Property,” that a man “has a property of peculiar value in his religious opinions, and in the profession and practice dictated by them.” He also went on to say that a man has a right to his property, and a property in his rights.
By Peter Schroeder
December 17, 2013, 11:35 am
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is threatening to keep the Senate in session by dragging out Janet Yellen’s confirmation as head of the Federal Reserve.
The noted central bank critic said Tuesday that he was prepared to force the Senate to exhaust the full 30 hours of debate on Yellen’s nomination if he did not receive a vote on his legislation to fully audit the Fed. His push comes as senators are trying to wrap up their work for the year.
Thanks again DP and Everyone.
Here are news stories on money bomb.
More Amash news may be coming. So please stay tuned.
Congressman Justin Amash’s campaign receives more than $100k in 48 hours
Most of us here know all about jury nullification already -- this video would be a good one to send to friends and family who don't already know.
BIRTHER BOOTED FROM CNN DURING HEATED NSA SEGMENT
Dec. 18, 2013 10:34am Madeleine Morgenstern
A CNN segment about a federal judge’s ruling on National Security Agency surveillance turned into an all-out battle that led to the victorious attorney in the case actually getting kicked off the air.