Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (4) Grover Norquist Has Seen the New Reagan and It’s Rand Paul 10/24/14
- (4) A Southerner Repents A Confession 10/24/14
- (4) New CA Laws Take A Bite Out of the Second Amendment 10/24/14
- (4) Glenn Beck: Not 'All That Bad' If McConnell Loses To Grimes (Audio) 10/24/14
- (4) Josie the Outlaw...Website Gone? 10/05/14
- (3) IRS "Wins" Vs. Tea Party Due to Judge's Ridiculous Logic 10/24/14
- (3) DP Lawyers, I need some advice 10/23/14
- (2) Doctor: You Don’t Have ADHD. No One Does. 01/06/14
- (2) Rand Paul Says Decision On Presidential Run Will Wait Until The Spring. 10/24/14
- (2) Robert Sarvis - U.S. Senate Candidate in VA - on How He Became a Libertarian, and Why He Deserves the Vote of Liberty Advocates 10/24/14
- (2) Libertarian Lanterns 10/23/14
- (2) New Returning Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola; It's Now In NY City 10/23/14
- (2) Living in a parallel universe 10/24/14
- (1) Measures 91 and 92 - Oregon - what is good policy? 10/23/14
- (1) Your child is being eaten by a camel - multiple choice test 10/20/14
The Last Hour
Preventing Taxpaying Milk Cows from Seeking Greener Pastures
The US government continues to tighten the noose on US taxpayers.
Putin spoke just now LIVE at the 11th meeting of Valdai International Discussion Club.
These were the real time tweets from RIA Novosti across the last 3 hours.
In order of presentation, you would start at the bottom.
#PUTIN hopes gas dispute with Ukraine will be resolved next week, vows to adhere to Russia's commitments to its gas customers in Europe
#PUTIN: Core strategic interests of Russians, Americans coincide in many ways, it should be used as basis for relations between 2 countries
I am currently involved in a Civil suit with the Georgia Department of Revenue (DoR) where they have assessed and executed taxes and penalties to the tune of $84,000 on taxes that I paid more than 10 years ago.
The years assessed were 1997-2001, and 2003. 97-99 I lived and worked outside of Georgia. 2000, 2001, and 2003 I lived and worked in Georgia, but the companies that I worked for are out of business so I cannot get the returns for those years.
I've started investigating web-site-for-hire folks in order to make nuremberg2.com a reality.
After reading http://www.dailypaul.com/328094/im-tired-of-war-propaganda and comments, I'm not so sure I want to "spread hate" even though the goal is to seek justice.
The doctor retraced his activities after his return.
Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola
By MARC SANTORA - OCT. 23, 2014
A doctor in New York City who recently returned from treating Ebola patients in Guinea became the first person in the city to test positive for the virus Thursday, setting off a search for anyone who might have come into contact with the man while he was sick.
The doctor, Craig Spencer, was rushed to Bellevue Hospital Center and placed in isolation at the same time as investigators sought to retrace every step he took for the past several days.
Leave it to a Taylor Swift parody to diagnose what’s wrong with America.
Reason’s Remy responded to President Obama’s latest approval ratings — the lowest yet — with song that cleverly interweaves a series of current events.
The video plays off of Swift’s “Shake It Off.”
We are happy to report on our continued progress as people begin voting for their representative for Colorado's third congressional district! This week we had an ad in a publication based in the San Luis Valley, and I just returned from speaking to three classes of junior and senior students at Vail Christian High School - this is the greatest honor - reaching the next generation who will have many challenges, but also, many opportunities.