Advertise on the Daily PaulSubmitted by Michael Nystrom on Mon, 07/18/2011 - 14:06
To buy advertising directly on The Daily Paul please visit our sales page on BuyAds.com to review media kit information, pricing and availability. You can place your order and manage your campaign directly.
If you are a small business that is new to internet advertising, please take a look at this thread Community Advertising on the DP
Seven days each week, The Daily Paul is updated with fascinating links and perspectives on the Liberty Movement, directly from the grassroots, for the grassroots, making it the most popular independent site for the Liberty movement.
The Daily Paul receives over 35,000 visitors, and 75,000 page views daily.
The site has an Alexa global traffic rank of 11,226, a 2,876 U.S. Rank, and a Compete.com rank of 10,487 (as of July 3, 2011)
Daily Paul readers are exceptionally well educated, well informed, and are generally opinion leaders on other websites. Many have a keen interest in money, finance and investing.
Demographic Breakdown of Readers:
- 64% male, 36% female.
- 36% are between the ages of 18 and 34
- 28% are 35 and 49
- 66% are college educated or above
The following ad spaces are available for purchase on the Daily Paul:
For CPM Ad Units and Premium Branding, at this time we offer*:
- A - 728 x 90 Leaderboard - $4.00 CPM
- B - 468 x 60 Standard Banner - Above Posts- $2.00 CPM*
- C - 300 x 250 Medium Rectangle - $3.00 CPM
- D - 160 x 600 Skyscraper - $1,000/month (25% rotation)**
- E - 160 x 160 Button - $300/month (25% rotation)**
- F - 468 x 60 Standard Banner - Below Posts- $1.50 CPM*
- X - Legacy Ads being phased out - not for sale
*Requires a $125 minimum budget.
** 25% rotation means your ad will be one of 4 displayed in that spot, rotated on an equal basis.
Please visit the Daily Paul's sales page on BuyAds.com for availability, where you can place your order and manage your campaign directly.
To purchase self-service advertising through BuyAds.com:
1. Pick the ad inventory you wish to purchase. For example, our 468x60 banner.
2. Check date availability.
3. Place your order: register, pay, upload your creative, and you're all set.
4. Questions? Email thankyou [at] dailypaul.com.
The Daily Paul reserves the right to reject inappropriate advertising.
Thank you very much for your continued support. I look forward to hearing from you.