(Video) Rand Paul’s Starkly Libertarian CPAC Speech: We Must Defend the Rights of All
"What you do on your cell phone is none of their damned business!": Rand Paul thrills CPAC with anti-NSA stemwinder (VIDEO)Submitted by ron_paul_is_awesome on Fri, 03/07/2014 - 19:10
• Paul, a Kentucky senator, got the Conservative Political Action Conference's loudest applause with a libertarian message
• He railed against President Obama for allowing the National Security Agency to seize millions of Americans' phone records with a single warrant
• Paul is seen as a major 2016 presidential contender
• The CPAC even has heard from other crowd favorites Ted Cruz, Chris Christie, Rick Santorum and Donald Trump
• Paul sued the Obama administration, and the president personally, in February over the alleged NSA abuses
By DAVID MARTOSKO, U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR
The link below is to a Hungarian blog site, but the video is in English. It's a tour of the President's former estate...it makes me wonder how the Soetoros' live.
(Video) Baltimore City Police Officer Charged With Beating And Choking Girlfriend’s 7-Month-Old Puppy To DeathSubmitted by emalvini on Fri, 03/07/2014 - 10:20
(Video) Baltimore City Police Officer Charged With Beating And Choking Girlfriend’s 7-Month-Old Puppy To Death
March 5, 2014 11:22 PM
What the founding fathers got wrong -- and right.
New video from Ben Swann talking about the shenanigans at the 2012 Republican Primaries and what we can do about it!Submitted by Zak Carter on Thu, 03/06/2014 - 15:57
Ben Swann explains how the new coalition of EndPartisanship.org is working to break the 2 party hold on primary elections, which currently lock around 50% of voters out of the process. Plus, Ben details a lawsuit that has now been filed in the state of New Jersey to break that hold.
It has been a long time since I have posted anything here, but this recent story required me to log back in and share with you all.
WA-04 Candidate Gavin Seim "On what grounds am I being detained?"... DHS Agents response "The Constitution"Submitted by raptoracid on Thu, 03/06/2014 - 13:21
WA-4th Congressional Candidate Gavin Seim Refuses to Comply at DHS Checkpoint.
Free nations do not have arbitrary checkpoints!
by Gavin Seim: I wanted to share a video with you from an encounter we had last year before I decided to run for Congress. It represents the kind of conversations we need to be having and that I continue to engage in. The kind of conversation that prompted me to run for office...
Read the Entire Article here:
By belangp :