6 votes

Contributions (legal) from H1b/greenCard or supporters from foreign countries

US citizens, H1b/greenCard holder, supporters from foreign countries lend us your suggestions!

Dear Forum-member,
I am on H1-b work visa, so I am not allowed to donate either to official or
There are many supporters from Foreign countries, who would like to support Dr Ron Paul, as well.

Please give us suggestions regarding what activities/contributions we can LEGALLY do to support the cause of liberty and freedom.
Thanks in advance!

Syndicate content