Comment: Thanks for the update, dexter.

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Thanks for asking (see in situ)

SteveMT's picture

Thanks for the update, dexter.

There is an immunization card that needs to be signed by a doctor. I am one, but don't have license to practice in your state. If I did, I would be open to your stopping by to rectify this situation for the better. I wish that I could help.

Thanks for keeping us posted by updating your thread.