Comment: So what happens if I don't

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: consent (see in situ)

So what happens if I don't

    So what happens if I don't "consent". What happens if I drive without a driver's license? The employees of the corporation will use violence against me. I applied for the license to avoid violence. Same as when someone being mugged decides to give up his wallet in order to avoid a worse fate.

See California Vehicle Code 21050 for example:

    Every person riding or driving an animal upon a highway has all of the rights and is subject to all of the duties applicable to the driver of a vehicle by this division and Division 10 (commencing with Section 20000), except those provisions which by their very nature can have no application.

Do you think that this means that an Amish family passing through must first secure a drivers license?? NO, because the California Vehicle Code does NOT apply to RIGHTS, which are what unincorporated non-consenters have, see CVC 4:

    No action or proceeding commenced before this code takes effect, and no right accrued, is affected by the provisions of this code, but all procedure thereafter taken therein shall conform to the provisions of this code so far as possible.

The Supreme Court already ruled that traveling on the highway, even by an automobile is a RIGHT, BUT like everything else, the government hijacked words. Drive is a commercial term, motor vehicle is a commercial if you want to "Drive" a "Motor Vehicle" on the highway, or road, you will need a license, HOWEVER, if you want to travel by your private unregistered automobile, that is a RIGHT that is secured by state Citizens.

If you had no social security number, drivers license, or registration, then what does the court do to you for punishment for 'driving without a license'? They cant affect the credit of someone with no number, they cant suspend your license if you dont have one, they cant suspend your registration if you dont have any. The worse they can do is tow your car, and you have a remedy and recourse for that. You file a claim and suit against the city for an illegal taking.

California recognizes this in the Civil Code

    "The law helps the vigilant, before those who sleep on their rights."
    California Civil Code § 3527