Which country sheriffs will step up and defend their people? And which governors will step up?
It would be great if a couple did it, and strengthened each other, and became the "shot heard round the world."
This is the type of confrontation that somebody must be willing to make.
The feds will stand down. There is plenty of precedent that they will stand down.
The way it would work is like this.
1) A business owner contacts their sheriff and confirms the sheriff will stand by them if they are unjustly raided.
2) The Swat team shows up, busts down the door, and starts to illegally confiscate property.
3) The owner immediately calls the sheriff.
4) The sheriff and is deputies show up, fully armed, and order the BATT, DEA, FBI to get out, in no uncertain terms. If there is argument, they start to arrest any protesters.
5) Of course, the feds will make a huge noise about this, demonizing the sheriff with lies, mischaracterizations, etc. but nevertheless, the sheriff is RIGHT, and this could very well become the shot heard round the world.
Of course, the danger is that there MAY be a shot, as some bully FBI agent in the raid may refuse to submit. In which case, can you imagine, a firefight!?
That's why the Sheriff can't show up with just a few men, but his ENTIRE dept, forming a posse, and surround the bldg.
This HAS ALREADY been done years ago, read Sheriff Mack's book.
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a rEVOLution before tomorrow morning." - Henry Ford
The Daily Paul is