Comment: Cancelled mine last week...

(See in situ)


Cancelled mine last week...

I had a bad feeling about Reason/Cato after reading Lew Rockwell's occasional disses of them. I should have acted sooner. They actually do bore the heck out of me compared to the senior fellows at the Mises Institute. Let me describe the pseudo/beltway libertarians as the neocons are now describing Ron Paul. "I like 90% of what they say. The other 10% is non-negotiable." I won't make Glenn Beck(vomit) the representative for cato(vomit) but he said on his Fed episode that when Palin(vomit) becomes president that he'd want her to appoint him as the head of the Fed & that he'd know how to run it. This shows he doesn't get it. Maybe just a shill spreading disinformation? Why else would he say that? Btw, I never saw the Austrian theory of the business cycle on one of those stupid chalk boards of his.