Comment: Use Different Paperwork

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Endless millionaires were (see in situ)

Use Different Paperwork

Basically you have to disconnect yourself from the lazy approach of filling out IRS forms, that are prejudically worded to demand a SSN, TIN or EIN slave number, and to compell you to sign statements that declare you are a 'US citizen' or US person under their (slave) jurisdiction, and thus subject to withholding.

Offer to submit's alternative paperwork instead, or to sign up as a freelancer under an entity like an LLC (which may be created without getting a slave number). Or, if working online, get a foreign maildrop address and use that to sign up for affiliate or other opportunities (the online applications otherwise may make an American applicant submit an SSN/TIN in order to complete the forms).