Comment: This is really going to give future "arrest me" protesters

(See in situ)


This is really going to give future "arrest me" protesters

some serious street cred. Probably what it's all about. Before the next crowd of protesters goes limp in the street, the riot police will hand out fliers showing their legal obligation to conduct full body-cavity searches and 80% will stand up and go home without incident. The remaining 20% will be handled so roughly they'll never be civilly disobedient again. Man they're sneaky.