Comment: wow, I never heard that one

(See in situ)

wow, I never heard that one

wow, I never heard that one before. Was that in an email he sent you? The only thing I can think of is to call your chairman's office and try to get someone there to give you the ok. It seems very strange that they would leave delegate spots vacant if someone is willing to fill one, but this is GOP establishment tricks at their worst. I'm assuming you're in Winnebago County. If it was an email that they responded with, you can always call and say you never got the email. Call 815-387-2874 and hopefully someone will pick up that doesn't know that they're supposed to keep Paul people out and they'll just give you the go ahead.