Comment: Man that sucks

(See in situ)

Man that sucks

I have a NCDL but that real ID thing hasnt hit here ....yet....Where I ID required to rent...just hand the owner 305 for a the power company give them your SS#..go to a bills paid here a small deposit..thats it.
Move to the country areas where things are cheaper and your ID is still good.

I believe in Hope & Change..I Hope the government will Change
Spindale-Rutherford County-North Carolina