1. The Most Dangerous Superstition, by Larken Rose
2. Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand
3. The Discovery of Freedom, by Rose Wilder Lane
4. Why Government Doesn't Work, by Harry Browne
5. The Law, by Frederick Bastiat (I would have put Hazlitt's Economics In One Lesson in fifth place, but you've already mentioned it.)
Recommended reading: The Most Dangerous Superstition, http://www.amazon.com/Most-Dangerous-Superstition-Larken-Ros...
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of the Daily Paul, its owner, site moderat