1. We have had 12 years of dismal performance by both the Republicans and Democrats.
2. The youth vote is being lost by Obama.
3. Marijuana legalization support is at a record high.
4. Obama has been super heavy handed in destroying civil rights.
5. Only 50% of the population fine themselves represented by the 2-party system.
6. A record 80% of the population want a 3rd option in November.
7. The Libertarian Party has never ran an electable candidate before, one that sounded rational, one that had experience, one that is pragmatic. They are now.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." - Thomas Jefferson
"Annoyance is step one of thinking"
"We're all in the same boat, it doesn't matter if you like me"
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of the Dail