but here you go. Try them out, and see how it goes.
1. What is your affiliation, if any, with Liberty Unleashed PAC? Have you received ANY money from that organization?
2. Now that the California judge threw out the lawsuit and basically tossed it to Massachusetts where it should have been filed in the first place, what will be your role going forward since you are not licensed in Massachusetts?
3. What is your political affiliation, and for whom did you vote in the last election?
4. If this case is dismissed by the Massachusetts court, would you appeal? Why or why not?
5. If the case is dismissed, is there precedent for believing that another case regarding voting fraud would be more difficult to get to court?
6. If the case is successful, how will you be paid?
I'm not an attorney. Just a couple of thoughts.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: