1. Abortion- Come on, really? Go vote for Santorum. Paul doesn't even want a federal law outlawing it.
2. 2nd Amendment- He's against gun prohibition, okay.
3. Classical Liberal- So was Adam Smith and Frederic Bastiat.
4. Open Borders- Get rid of the welfare state and it is the liberty position.
5. Federal Funding for Rural Health- Okay, we can cut other stuff first. He says he's submitting a balanced budget to Congress year 1 if elected cutting 1.4T.
6. He wants to eliminate the IRS. Good.
7. Hiring more women and minorities. We're not against that, just the mandate so I hear ya, but you're still reaching.
8. He'd cut alot of foreign aid to get to 1.4T in cuts.
"Where liberty is, there is my country." -Benjamin Franklin
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: