The people that are anti-Rand seem nitpicky and butthurt to me.
The man does more for the cause of liberty and a return to lawful constitutional government than just about anybody in DC other than his Dad
He is 95% exactly who we should be supporting. And the other 5% is just stuff he needs to do for expediency.
Yet childish whiners that don't get 101% of exactly what they want how they want it cry and throw him under the bus.
Immmature imo. Rather pathetic imo.
The Daily Paul is a community website with no official affiliation with Ron Paul. The content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the origina