Comment: We sound like the liberals when we whine.

(See in situ)


We sound like the liberals when we whine.

Yeah, The GOP is full of cheats and backroom dealers and they break their own rules, but the truth of the matter is that RP only got 10% of the vote. The other 90% of the GOP doesn't agree with us. We are fooling ourselves if we think that we had the numbers to win. Let's face reality and quit whining.

Free and Brave
or Cradle to Grave
You can't have both