Do I understand it:
0. Lack of communication, bad feelings....
1. Official campaign people wanted to select delegates they could trust (and other reasons).
2. Grassroots wants their own people to be selected delegates who had better chance of winning (in their opinion).
3. Grassroots went on and put their list of delegates because they believe that their list is better.
4. Official campaign cuts all connections because they cant vouch for grassroots delegates.
How many people didnt know for whom to vote? Did it hurt Ron Paul?
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: