I did assume that whoever this person is - the Romney supporter - has already been approached with the facts:
- Our money is worthless paper, learn about the Fed. Printing money will lead to a currency collapse and hyperinflation.
- These wars are not making us safer, they are endless and corrupt
- The US is a Republic, not a democracy and the Rule of Law is perverted
- The US is now a global Corporate Empire, and both of the mainstream candidates support that
- There is not essential difference between them.
IF she doesn't already know any of this, by all means I would say "give it your best shot"
But the OP phrased her post in a way that suggests "this person knows all of that and still supports Romney. NOW what do I say when she asks me to vote for him?
In which case the individual in question is probably too dense and far gone to get it.
They *actively* SUPPORT Romney, and try and sell people on him.
Really?? That in itself shows they have a head full of rocks.
This is where my attitude about it is coming from. Cant speak for anyone else
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: