Comment: The cores and elevators were all clustered in one

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: NONSENSE. (see in situ)

fireant's picture

The cores and elevators were all clustered in one

rectangle accounting for 27% of the square footage. That leaves 73% unsupported vertically.
And the core structure of one tower we know was still standing. How do you blow it up causing the building to fall and it still be standing?

Undo what Wilson did