East Coast storm brewing mid week
Dale Eck, Director; Global Forecast Center
Nov .4, 2012 2:55 pm ET - Northeast
- Chilly, breezy and mainly dry conditions continue through Monday.
- Temperatures overnight will drop into the 20s in northern New England and then 30s elsewhere.
- Temps will be 10 to 15 degrees below normal on Monday.
- Highs will range from the 30s north to the 40s to near 50 south.
- A significant East Coast storm appears likely for Wednesday and Thursday with gusty winds, rain and inland mountain snow.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: