Comment: Well, you are missing my

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Okay, well I'll drive (see in situ)

Well, you are missing my

Well, you are missing my point but here it is again. If you want to drive 100 on my street, there's nothing stopping you. 99% of people would slow down in a residential area because it is common sense. The other 1% doesn't care, regardless of the law. If the speed limits worked as you say then nobody would ever speed, right? Do you believe that fear of paying a fine keeps everyone in line? In actuality we all comply voluntarily, not under duress.