Comment: Bravo to Virgil Goode. My guess is Dr. Paul voted for him...

(See in situ)


Bravo to Virgil Goode. My guess is Dr. Paul voted for him...

...over Gary Johnson.

I would give a 51% chance he voted for Goode verses 49% for Johnson.

I sure as hell don't think he voted for Romney, although Dr. Paul would not tell us this time who he chose (like he did in 2008 - Chuck Baldwin - Constitution Party).

Maybe he stayed very principled and wrote HIMSELF in!

"We have allowed our nation to be over-taxed, over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The founders would be ashamed of us for what we are putting up with."
-Ron Paul